Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Beautiful song @ start!!!I.D.???? :choon:

Tuned in! Hello everyone!:dance::friends::):music:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 26 (14 members and 12 guests)Scolios, Robert ah, danmark_ori, labielecki, Paul van der Pennen, ahnfeldt, regtefas, KingboyD, dimas1682, orkidea, TeroA, karybdeandscylla, green__laser, S.W.A.P.

:friends: ready for another fine hour of EDM ! :super: :dance:

Way Out West
Way Out West
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Way Out West

Members: Jody Wisternoff, Nick Warren

Aliases: Echo (4), Sub-Version 3

1. Way Out West: We Love Machine
First heard this when Nick Warren was playing at our Jack club in Helsinki. This track oozes summer and good vibes yet keeps it cool and quality high without any cheesy elements. Old school meets future school. I highly recommend the whole album. Not necesserily on the level of their first album but 9/10 effort never the less.

I have to laught @ my girlfriend!! She isnt happy Im listening and said I have had all day to listen to this!? LOL!!! She needs a lesson in LIVE streaming me thinks!!

awesome track. great slow start =)

dag dimas1682 ! :friends: nice you're on-line again ! :grinning:
blush2.gif

hello Polar!!! :friends:
Football fights have ended :grinning2:

Mellow start :puff::)

2. Way Out West: Future Perfect
The finest cut from the album in my opinion. Soooo emotional yet groovy as hell. Sounds laidback at home but from proper sound system with proper crowd lifts the whole room into another level. Especially when the main lead melody kicks in the break. The track is only 125 bpm yet very danceable. This could be even in my annual top 10 maybe? Funny detail is the recycling of the "Killah..." sample:)

ohh thats first time ive heard that first tune, sounds wicked.... to be honest i havent heard any of their albums, will defo check it out, what was the title of the first album orkidea?

Back