Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
You should have tuned in earlier for a massive Tyas/postwhoring show bro!Totally off the hook!:grinning:

What are you listening to?:music:

LOL...the thread does have over 800 posts now :)

Oh man,I just checked out the ASOT top 20 and boy is it total suckiness...:p:p:p

That's pretty cool!Wish I could find myself such a job...:grinning:

At the moment it's just a hobby but I'd like to do it professionally in future :)

Nice vocals, nice electronic sounds :super: :wub:

Oh man,I just checked out the ASOT top 20 and boy is it total suckiness...:p:p:p

That list (except for a few tracks) in that list is The ASOT Top 20 Shit list of 2007 including the shit tune of the year , the holding onto nothing wannabe track, big sky.

At the moment it's just a hobby but I'd like to do it professionally in future :)

Nice vocals, nice electronic sounds :super: :wub:

Too deep for me,I'm about to fall asleep...:hmmm::blink:

That list (except for a few tracks) in that list is The ASOT Top 20 Shit list of 2007 including the shit tune of the year , the holding onto nothing wannabe track, big sky.

I agree with you!!!

Didnt like top 20 tunes!! it seems DISNEYLAND tracks!! LoL!!!

And Big Sky is the worst track of this year!! What the hell is that vocal line?

Agreeing with AM mode activated...

I'm pretty pissed off right now cos I wasted my time trying to download the show cos I wasn't able to catch it live.And it proved to be absolute tragedy... :p:p:p

I'm pretty pissed off right now cos I wasted my time trying to download the show cos I wasn't able to catch it live.And it proved to be absolute tragedy... :p:p:p

heh u might as well throw that episode into the recycle bin and delete it

OH HELL YEAH!!!!

Sebastian Brandt - Technology (Original Mix)

Trancey Trance is back! :clap:

I didn't even care cause I knew that it will be like that. It's alwyas like that.. not the best ones win but the most popular ones..

last year was pretty bad too :p

lol...why not listen onDemand?...:)

Back