22-01-2007 LaCeeN - Digital Express 012

LaCeeN

Registered
Reaction score
LaCeeN Pres. Digital Express 12 01-22-2007

laceen.jpg

01. Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer René - Louder (Blake Jarrel's 140dB Remix)
02. Envio - For You (Sunlounger Remix)
03. Markus Schulz feat. Gabriel & Dresden - Without You Near (Morgan Page Remix)
04. Mark Norman feat. Celine - Colour My Eyes (Dub Mix)
05. Armin Van Buuren feat. Gabriel & Dresden - ZoCalo (Niklas Harding Remix)
06. Sassot - Where It All Begun (Original Mix)
07. BT feat. Jan Johnston - Mercury & Solace (Dub)
08. Whiteroom Feat. Amy Cooper - Someday (Instrumental Mix)
09. Way Out West - Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden Club Mix)
:stupido: :date: :cheers: :(
Have a great show!:ah:

Last edited:
tuned in :hello:

Louder - nice beginning :)

Last edited:
PS. I like the 'additional setname' - Heartbreak Edition - it sounds interesting...

why? :afraid: I didn't mean nothing bad with that extra-name...well, apparently great proggy/trance will not break any heart but surely can heal some ;)

PS. great selection of tracks so far, but I have to give special credit to now-playing... harding's-zocalo-mix - yammie :love:

Last edited:
why? :afraid: I didn't mean nothing bad with that extra-name...well, apparently great proggy/trance will not break any heart but surely can heal some ;)

PS. great selection of tracks so far, but I have to give special credit to now-playing...harding's-zocalo-mix - yammie :love:

i mean,it's better without the extra name. it's mistakable. So a girl brake my heart,and i do this mix after the brake...this is the story of the mix :D

ZoCalo is one of my favourites. :)

i mean,it's better without the extra name. it's mistakable. So a girl brake my heart,and i do this mix after the brake...this is the story of the mix :D

sorry to hear that...things happens you know...been in that area too...it sucks :)

well, one thing that fascinates my about melancholy/sad proggy is that together with some sad notes there is a feeling that things can only get better from this point and happy moments in future will be more enjoyable - and it keeps on fighting in present. At least I feel/think so...

And the set is over too...thanks again and see ya around :thumbup:

sorry to hear that...things happens you know...been in that area too...it sucks :)

well, one thing that fascinates my about melancholy/sad proggy is that together with some sad notes there is a feeling that things can only get better from this point and happy moments in future will be more enjoyable - and it keeps on fighting in present. At least I feel/think so...

And the set is over too...thanks again and see ya around :thumbup:

thank you very much,i feel better now ;) and i wait you for to next show :) and np!

My favourite track with show is Envio - For You ;) exclussive show ; ^_-

Back