Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i'm OK, i hope my migraine will not develop further, how are you? :)

FP=Forum Police :p

I´m doing fine....a lot busy trying to create something for DejaVU special.....:super:...not sure if it will be accepted,but I´m excited to do a classics set, even if it ends stuck in my HD...:lol::lol:

How´s the weather there??:mask:

+ Phuket.

Why not Sao Paulo/Rio?

Could be,for sure...:grinning:...although it´s not so sunny here these days....it´s summer, but temperatures got lower because of a cold that came from Argentina...yesterday it was only 16ºC here....:cry:

in the Monster thread :lol:

i hate this track with a passion, Good for Me :p:p:p:p

Awww, why hate? I was just going to post that it always makes me want to call the people I love most.

Do we wanna go play in the monster?

I´m doing fine....a lot busy trying to create something for DejaVU special.....:super:...not sure if it will be accepted,but I´m excited to do a classics set, even if it ends stuck in my HD...:lol::lol:

How´s the weather there??:mask:

you can send it my way, i'll listen :)

20cm of snow yesterday, more over night and now the temperature is dropping, its -12C :p:p:p

Could be,for sure...:grinning:...although it´s not so sunny here these days....it´s summer, but temperatures got lower because of a cold that came from Argentina...yesterday it was only 16ºC here....:cry:

Only 16C... let's ask t4e what it is in her part of the world. I'm thinking that she'll just push the +- button on her calculator to answer.

Awww, why hate? I was just going to post that it always makes me want to call the people I love most.

Do we wanna go play in the monster?

because i have nobody to call :p:p:p

nobody's in the monster thread lol

you can send it my way, i'll listen :)

20cm of snow yesterday, more over night and now the temperature is dropping, its -12C :p:p:p

Thanks....:grinning:....I´ll try to do my best....don´t tell anyone, but I´ve never made any set in my life...this is my first attempt....:mask:

-12C????:wow::wow:

So my friend (who´s in Vancouver this month) is freezing there....:):)

Only 16C... let's ask t4e what it is in her part of the world. I'm thinking that she'll just push the +- button on her calculator to answer.

I know...she´s almost an Inuit...:lolz::lolz:

And how´s the weather in your part of the world,iniqui???

is not as bad, Vancouver is milder than here, but from your kind of temperature, i'd say YES, he will freeze :lol:

Vancouver, British Columbia - Weather Forecast - The Weather Network

:lol::lol:
-3C I´m sure every brazilian would be freezing....I was almost dying in -1C, imagine lower than that...:mask:

My question about that is...people from cold countries (Canada,Russia,etc) feel as uncomfortable in very hot places as we people from hot countries feel in very cold places???:mask:

:lol::lol:
-3C I´m sure every brazilian would be freezing....I was almost dying in -1C, imagine lower than that...:mask:

My question about that is...people from cold countries (Canada,Russia,etc) feel as uncomfortable in very hot places as we people from hot countries feel in very cold places???:mask:

i love heat, i ams as comfortable in it as a lizard is :)...and in the summer here we usually get 30C, even higher sometimes, and its very humid

Hello from bosnia and big fan of airbase ..a need tracklist of this show plss

oh yeah .. finally he has his own show ..

+1 on the tracklist request :)

Forget the tracklist; Jezper doesn't want you to know what he plays.

More interesting is how this set is missing from the torrents...

such an amazing set this was! Really loved it :wub:

Back