Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
been awhile since i've heard the album version - usually it's always the club mix that gets played

My appologies go out to those expecting my normal Trance offering, I can assure next month that will return. The guestmix was simply to show a bit of diversity. I have heard many over styles of music on here before, so I thought people might like something different. Obviously I was wrong, so again I appolgise and normal service will be resumed next month.

My appologies go out to those expecting my normal Trance offering, I can assure next month that will return. The guestmix was simply to show a bit of diversity. I have heard many over styles of music on here before, so I thought people might like something different. Obviously I was wrong, so again I appolgise and normal service will be resumed next month.

Tho the most of the ppl here didnt like it, there were actually some who did.

Can you please post a tracklist of the guestmix?

Tho the most of the ppl here didnt like it, there were actually some who did.

Can you please post a tracklist of the guestmix?

I'll post it as soon as I get it off Gaz :)

No worries, I think it may just have been bad timing. Akira just delivered a very melodic upbeat set, and Gaz's set was a big contradiction to that.

That said, AH is much more trance and progressive now than in the past (especially during peak hours), so the user expectation was not for that. AH is also trying to move away from house.

But if you want to play a diverse set like that, you could ask for an off-peak time where it wouldn't be so unexpected.

Please don't take offense to the fans' reaction, we'll all be back here again to support you next month.

Last edited:
never mind folks, good to see your all as open minded as the 'house purists' markus schulz puts down.

shame really i must say, i had higher hopes for an open minded music community when cliffy asked me to do a mix for him, looks like he was wrong.

anyway laterz.

thats the EOYC set I think

I wondered why he posted it in the EOYC thread. I fix stuff now.

That was some dumb moment of mine. I remember too looking at Lolo in the first track going, "But I like Lolo's stuff, how did I not recognize it?"

Last edited:
never mind folks, good to see your all as open minded as the 'house purists' markus schulz puts down.

shame really i must say, i had higher hopes for an open minded music community when cliffy asked me to do a mix for him, looks like he was wrong.

anyway laterz.

It's too bad we disappointed you, Gaz... but we come here for the trance and prog. House seems to be everywhere else, and a number of us don't really like it.

Plus, like I said, the show before your mix came on was very melodic uplifiting trance show, so the difference in style was very severe.

Back