How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Nice start:super::super::super:

01 :. ID
02 :. Daniel Mahuad - Cerro de La Silla (Original Mix) [CDR]

Kickin'! :dancing::cat:

01 :. ID
02 :. Daniel Mahuad - Cerro de La Silla (Original Mix) [CDR]

Mike, you haven't been begged yet. Prepare to be begged. (kiss) :music::hug::cat:

Well rats, Mike. You don't accept PMs. I'll have to beg you publicly, and Dan frowns on that. I'll delete the post once I get your YES or NO. So here goes.

----------------------------

Hi Mike. Cat Lady here. (kiss) :hug::cat:

As you might have heard, SentriX and I have started an AH Torrents site back up. :super:

Trance-Afterparty.com

Would you please do us the honor and pleasure of letting us carry and promote your AH sets there? We sure would appreciate it! Thank you for considering it! (rekiss) :music::hug::cat:

sounds veeery gooood!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Well rats, Mike. You don't accept PMs. I'll have to beg you publicly, and Dan frowns on that. I'll delete the post once I get your YES or NO. So here goes.

----------------------------

Hi Mike. Cat Lady here. (kiss) :hug::cat:

As you might have heard, SentriX and I have started an AH Torrents site back up. :super:

Trance-Afterparty.com

Would you please do us the honor and pleasure of letting us carry and promote your AH sets there? We sure would appreciate it! Thank you for considering it! (rekiss) :music::hug::cat:

dear TCL.. this link doesnt work... :/ or just for me? :O i did something wrong?

huuh :(

bedtime here

great set so far Mike :clap2:

goodnight :wave:

I'm great thanks! Hope you're good too!!:hug: ^__^

yey im ok too thanks :)
im bit sicky but its better now like in the morning was..

Back