22-01-2010 Live Broadcast Vola Night Club Toronto

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Why do all the events have to be at Guv? Guv has some trance events but not as many we will be having. We will bringing in at least two trance headliners a month to Vola Nightclub.

coxx u get all news as it happens from oz...lol we will only have one in feb but march at april we will have two!

Why do all the events have to be at Guv? Guv has some trance events but not as many we will be having. We will bringing in at least two trance headliners a month to Vola Nightclub.

I think that you should have more then two acts to match the guverment my friend.
GUV isn't the only club in Toronto :)
Its the only club in Toronto that is ranked in the top nightclubs in the world tho. :lol:

I think that you should have more then two acts to match the guverment my friend.

Its the only club in Toronto that is ranked in the top nightclubs in the world tho. :lol:

Well if you can give me a budget like what the guv has then i will be more then happy to book every top dj for one night, since i don't have have that kind of money yet, you should be happy that i can afford two headliners. Also guv usually brings in one dj at a time unless its a special event like contact or what ever they have going on. I will be doing my best to bring in two djs a month as long as money is there to do so.

Last edited:

well we're talkin about the talent here not what venue is.

Well if you can give me a budget like what the guv has then i will be more then happy to book every top dj for one night, since i don't have have that kind of money yet, you should be happy that i can afford two headliners. Also guv usually brings in one dj at a time unless its a special event like contact or what ever they have going on. I will be doing my best to bring in two djs a month as long as money is there to do so.

Not saying that this wont be a great event, It will be a great night of partying. Im pretty sure that at that night you will attract a bigger crowd then the Guverment (if they dont have acts that night). Wish you all the luck.:friends:

well we're talkin about the talent here not what venue is.

The ranking was with talent and venue combined.:dance:

coxx u get all news as it happens from oz...lol !
whos Oz lol cant wait for march!!! does it really matter which club the djs play at just be happy that were getting new acts in toronto! fu!k even if they play at circa which
i hate soo much i would go if that mean's i get to see someone i
have never seen be for!!!!!!!

Really looking forward to this event.

This is a great party for the club's 1 year anniversary.

Thank-you to Pure Trance Productions.

I am also very happy to have Afterhours FM on board to broadcast the show live online for everyone around the world!

See you all then!

whos Oz lol cant wait for march!!! does it really matter which club the djs play at just be happy that were getting new acts in toronto! fu!k even if they play at circa which
i hate soo much i would go if that mean's i get to see someone i
have never seen be for!!!!!!!

:super:

everyone who's going, make movies and take pictures :wink:

Well you have found a way to keep me up till 0300 Lisbon time, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
Best of luck tou you guys and to the event. Hope to see some event pics.

Well you have found a way to keep me up till 0300 Lisbon time, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
Best of luck tou you guys and to the event. Hope to see some event pics.

that's great to hear man, sure will be worth it. :dance:

I will take loads of videos from the event and will post them on saturday or sunday!

you will post right when you get home from the party!!!!!!!lol

i didnt catch it

Back