22-01-2011 Blank & Jones - Monthly Exclusive January 2011

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
This guy under ID-guise is amazing. :bow:

But he needs to make the tracks to a different name, I mean ID is sexy as hell.. I mean memorable title but it gets complicated when he puts out 20 IDs in a week :lol:

But he needs to make the tracks to a different name, I mean ID is sexy as hell.. I mean memorable title but it gets complicated when he puts out 20 IDs in a week :lol:
It is one, long track. :lol:

The Track that is on now is a quite good track ,isn't it .. maybe that's the first track I like from their set so far

hahaha bad evil guys B&J!

Stole all the tracks of DJ ID :D

This is somewhat interesting, but I'll be sad when climax time comes and they put random bass and nothing happens, the story of this episode.......ah, I mean, how can you dance to this kind of music? :lol:

This is somewhat interesting, but I'll be sad when climax time comes and they put random bass and nothing happens, the story of this episode.......ah, I mean, how can you dance to this kind of music? :lol:
You need to ID tracks. :megacrazy::lol: No time to dance. :LMAO:

how could u not like the set, im dancing on my chair for an hours already :dance:

the bad news is that yogurth is over ;(

Actually there is a "DJ ID" :) We found him some months ago during a similar discussion:

DJ ID @ discogs: DJ-ID

hahaha lolz this one is trying to get famous the easy way :lol:

Blank & Jones - Monthly Exclusive January 2011 (22-01-2011)
01. Marco Dessy - Point Of No Return | CD-R
02. ID - ID
03. ID - ID
04. ID - ID
05. ID - ID
06. ID - ID
07. ID - ID

Back