• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dj - Eco - Borealis (World Exclusive)

New on InfraProgressive :)

hahah i love how you guys added the Japanese into your names :p

Apparently there's a tone of these suffixes to choose from, we can have a different name every day. :)

I expect at some point we'll use them horribly wrong, and someone will have to culturally correct us. :chair:

How are you today, btw? Going good?

Hello MK X !! :wave:
Great choonnies so far :hug:

Apparently there's a tone of these suffixes to choose from, we can have a different name every day. :)

I assume at some point we'll use them horribly wrong, and someone will have to culturally correct us. :chair:

How are you today, btw? Going good?

i am doing pretty good thanks... got a busy weekend ahead of me, recording that mix for dejavu and studying for midterms next week grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

how are you ding In-iq-ui ?

Another exclusive guys, this time from polish heavyweights anguilla project, this is Refractory.

Out on InfraProgressive soon :)

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

Another exclusive guys, this time from polish heavyweights anguilla project, this is Refractory.

Out on InfraProgressive soon :)

nice they are doing some quality work !!!!! and this just further proves that point :super::super:

i am doing pretty good thanks... got a busy weekend ahead of me, recording that mix for dejavu and studying for midterms next week grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

how are you ding In-iq-ui ?
You're doing a DejaVu set? That's awesome! :grinning:

Midterms, I can never make a relationship work with them. It's like the cliched "Irreconcilable Differences" that Hollywood types use to explain why their marriages are ending after 6 days. It just never works out between us.

Back