How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Okay now, Ima'gin, babes. It's 3am here in Texas now. I've gone ahead and voted because I KNOW how wonderful you are. Now, I'm going to give myself the sublime pleasure of drifting off to cat dreamland while listening to your lovely set. :music::sleeping:

Thank you so much for such beautiful, dreamy, soaring uplift. I love you for it. Goodnight. (kiss) :love::hug::dance::cat:

Oh! And there you are! Hi sweetheart! (kiss, kiss) :grinning::love::cat:

It's so BEAUTIFUL! :music::cat:

Haha, thanks ;) I woke up 10 minutes ago and this replay just started :D

Your timing is delightful. I didn't expect to see you at all. I kept my promise. I'm hearing your set. (kiss) :music::hug::friends::cat:

Yes you are :grinning: if you want to drift off to sleep, maybe better do it in the first half... the rest is more energetic stuff, might not let you sleep ;) :rave:

Final things to do before a cat nap.

Call in Firstie. She is still outside. Everyone else is in.
Turn off all the lights.
Check all the doors.
Top off the food bowls and water bowls.
Feed the fish.
Walk the dog.
Turn off all the heaters except for the one in the bathroom.
Grab a cat or two.
Crawl under the covers.
Close eyes.
Drift off on the clouds of Prog and Trance.

Is this a great life or what? :love::cat:

Sounds perfect lol... especially if tomorrow happens to be free :music::wink:

Unfortunately, all of my days are free. I'm one of 5 million Americans now on Unemployment. (sigh) :(

Okay. I'm down for the count, Ima'gin. Time for a cat nap. Goodnight, dear. (kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

(very sleepy poof)

Ahh... yes, too much free time isn't good either :/ I gotta go too actually. Nice to see you here and have sweet dreams ;)

Ahh... yes, too much free time isn't good either :/ I gotta go too actually. Nice to see you here and have sweet dreams ;)

Believe me, I will. (kiss) :love::devil::cat:

I'm gone now. (poof)

Back