Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
guys if you're on forum why you don't post the TL?during every song..we have to say ID ID ..or to ID the track even if we are not sure if it's the right track ...: )

Hi and thanks Polar :wave:
Michael Cassette - Memories (90s piano mix) actually :)

Hi Tom, meantime very nice :music:

guys if you're on forum why you don't post the TL?during every song..we have to say ID ID ..or to ID the track even if we are not sure if it's the right track ...: )
James got some issues with his connection and i dont have the project on my pc right now and cause we're making the sets together i cant remember his choice of tracks :( sorry for that m8

the eternal prayer on these Forums: to 'what' am I listening *now* ?

guys if you're on forum why you don't post the TL? during every song..we have to say ID ID ..or to ID the track even if we are not sure if it's the right track ...: )

:yes: :iagree: :music: :megacrazy: my very thoughts :friends: :captain: :good2: :clap2: :dancing:

1118 Listeners ~ Deepress & James L - Soulborn Waves 033 on AH.FM

* voice over

:hmmm: Track on request ? Please say so on the Forum ! :clap2:

hehe

James got some issues with his connection and i dont have the project on my pc right now and cause we're making the sets together i cant remember his choice of tracks :( sorry for that m8

:chair: Such can be done a bit more professional: by exchanging :bumpit: immediately :w00t: and mutually each others tracklist by : e-mail, PM, chat or whatever ! :captain:

ah..okay..I understand now...
:yes: :iagree: :music: :megacrazy: my very thoughts :friends: :captain: :good2: :clap2: :dancing:

: ) its annoying to think about what track is now because I like it...:friends::music: btw beautiful track :love:atm and I know it but sometimes I can't remember all the titles of the tracks :(

1115 Listeners ~ Deepress & James L - Soulborn Waves 033 on AH.FM

: ) its annoying to think about what track is now because I like it...:friends::music: btw beautiful track :love:atm and I know it but sometimes I can't remember all the titles of the tracks :(

:megacrazy: :choon: oh well, ID-ing can be fun too at times ! :grinning:

spamming right now james to write it down and send :p i'll post it here as soon as i get it :)

international departures now myon & shane 54 :music:

not always

spamming right now james to write it down and send :p i'll post it here as soon as i get it :)

some listeners wonder even why the <current> track ID is not shown in their media player !

still i don't get the neverending hunt for track IDs :)

:dance: Well: people just do want to know what they hear :music:

ah..Deepress btw please don't call me "m8" because I think that you can call a guy mate ,not a girl..I don't like how it sounds to a girl :p that's all,even if you're not the 1st one who call a girl m8 : )) :friends:

Back