• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I am doing great, thanks for asking everyone :D

Glad to hear the show has kicked off good, I'm liking the beginning too! You've never tuned into to GSD before KaScH..? But sure, it does kick ass, heh :D

Nope sry for taht just with u all since yesterday...
Well ok i am on the board since October '07 but really active for the first time last night!

Better late than never, right ;) ?

:super: t4e+, :dancing: KaScH, DdR2kX, Tempo Giusto, Braincreator, :grinning: piccoli+, aleloco, Toma :lol: :grinning:​

And your own Lurker Cat. I sent you an email. You will like it very much. (kiss) :hug: :love: :cat:

Thanks mate, hope you'll think the same when the set's done ;D

why, you going to play Big Sky? :lol::lol::lol:...somehow i highly doubted, so we're good :) ...:mml:

T4e my friend, how much time do you spend on AH.fm daily? :p Whenever I'm here, you're here too.

hehe...my home page is AH lol the browser is always open even if i don't post, and usually i have about 5-6 tabs open working on other things online, i do have quite a few shows that i like and i think its nice to support the DJ's :p

:loveah: great sounds for the last 4 hours
AH.FM is getting better all the time, you can tell it by just the ratings :grinning:

It's all up to you!
But im sure you're going to do the right thing!
btw :choonalert:
Yeah man, it just keeps getting better all the time :D

hehe...my home page is AH lol the browser is always open even if i don't post, and usually i have about 5-6 tabs open working on other things online, i do have quite a few shows that i like and i think its nice to support the DJ's :p
Of course man, and I can tell you that you're one of my favourite listeners :choonalert:

+1 :grinning:

Back