• Total voters
+piano.gif
+piano.gif
+piano.gif
+piano.gif
+piano.gif
+piano.gif

The Debut Release of Soho Music's Lunary Records, actually :p
It was a purchase from one of Armada's albums early this month. So, it was written Armada on the track. Apparently it was released on Lunary 5 days ago.

:beer2:

It was a purchase from one of Armada's albums early this month. So, it was written Armada on the track. Apparently it was released on Lunary 5 days ago.

:beer2:
Compilations, compilations. Most of them should only be good for being mixed, not to have extended mixes of tracks licensed from other labels to be picked up from :ee::ee:

Compilations, compilations. Most of them should only be good for being mixed, not to have extended mixes of tracks licensed from other labels to be picked up from :ee::ee:

:iagree: It's an additional income for the labels & artists.

:rofl: Little false alarm there on the top post editing after accidentally pressing "Save". Note for any other mod when keeping track of the tracklist, never press save until the full tracklist is collected and ready to be put in as the show is about to end. Otherwise, you get a bunch of controversy stirring up. :book:

:iagree: It's an additional income for the labels & artists.
Would also be better if those tracks were licensed from those labels for compilation release AFTER they've been put out by the Original label themselves, like Nile Tunes & LabelWorx does themselves
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

:rofl: Little false alarm there on the top post editing after accidentally pressing "Save". Note for any other mod when keeping track of the tracklist, never press save until the full tracklist is collected and ready to be put in as the show is about to end. Otherwise, you get a bunch of controversy stirring up. :book:

:hmmm: i don't really understand, but why you wanted to put the list there already? :)

:hmmm: i don't really understand, but why you wanted to put the list there already? :)
No no no, I would not want to put the list there already. But, I'd want to gather up each track as it's being tracklisted as the show goes, and then as the last track is reached after gathering them all up, as that last track is about to end, that's when I'd have the full tracklist up in the top post. :book:

Would also be better if those tracks were licensed from those labels for compilation release AFTER they've been put out by the Original label themselves, like Nile Tunes & LabelWorx does themselves
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

good point, we should certainly look into this now that we are on the verge of launching Sensual Bliss Recordings. :grinning:

Last edited:
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

yeah they don't mention before or after i guess. It's a contract agreement

Back