Registered
Reaction score
11nr4.jpg

LUKE BLANC PRESENTS TRANCE EDITION 021

Name: DJ Kuffdam
Born: Jan 1978

Style: House, Progressive & Trance

kuffbiopic.jpg

DJ'ing since 1994. Originally started out as a bedroom DJ and progressed to club nights and tours. Early live gigs included shows with Nitravision/Groovediggaz in 1996 with the highlights being a short tour of Ireland and a gig in front of a 3000 strong crowd supported by a young Fergie and Mark Sherry from Public Domain. Moved into Progressive, Trance and Hard Trance DJ sets in 1997 to present day.

From 2002 gig highlights have included the Transcend club night in Glasgow, a party night organised, promoted and DJ'd @ by Kuffdam and then co-partner Money as well as playing support to Flutlicht at the Terminal night. Headlining at the Santa Barbara in Cyprus to a 500 strong crowd while playing with Cy-Snake from Es Paradis in Ibiza. Spinning for the first time in London at the Enter night alongside Breakbeat, Progressive and House DJ's in a mash-up night. Other projects have included the launch of Trance Airwaves Radio in 2003 with close work friends from over the UK and the world (www.tranceairwaves.com). The site gave me a home to call my own with fortnightly live shows as well as working closely with big name guest DJ's like Alphazone, Paul Mendez, Judge Jules, Darren Tate, Goldenscan, Matt Darey and more plus weekly and monthly live shows from clubs around the UK and Europe. The site was a massive success with around 4 million hits a month and 50,000 listeners tuning in for the various shows. Massive sponsors included Above The Sky Records, Nu-Star DJ's and Lost Language Records.

2003 also kicked off a strong partnership with fellow producer Plant from Cyprus working as a production team. Kuffdam & Plant have now had tracks supported by the likes of Paul Van Dyk, Paul Mendez, John OO Fleming, Tony Burt, Andy Bagguley and many more. The next step was to move into remixing work and to date releases have included work for Albert Vorne, Aquasource
(JOOF) and Matt Darey.

Kuffdam & Plant now produce under several artist names including The Shove Brothers and have many releases on some of the worlds top labels. In 2005 K&P released Summer Dream, the biggest record to date and signed the track to Monster Tunes in the UK and Vandit in Germany with Paul Van Dyk remixing the track. Described as an "anthem of the year" by Radio 1 DJ Judge Jules, "tune of the week" on Armin Van Buuren's ASOT Show and rated as a serious contender for track of the year by several of the big dance magazines.

2005 also saw the guys tour Cyprus twice for a headline live show at Club Treno. DJ dates from Kuffdam included Glasgow, Edinburgh, London and Nicosia in Cyprus. K&P are now looking to take the live performance on tour in 2006 and are working on dates in Europe. The guys have been hard at work on new material for the show and have now confirmed a new track to the Vandit label for release in 2006.

Musically the future in dance music for Kuffdam and Kuffdam & Plant has never been brighter with a current DJ residency in Scotland, tour dates in the UK and Europe confirmed for 2006, radio shows on the massive net station Digitally Imported and European station MIXFM all in the bag plus work on new tracks and an album well under...... watch this space...

WELCOME TO THE TRANCE EDITION 021 !! Enjoy !!

...::: Tracklist :::...​
(Posted During Show)

Luke Blanc Presents Trance Edition 021 (www.myspace.com/lukeblanc)

1. DJ Shah feat. Adrine - Who Will Find Me (Original Mix)
2. Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith & Pledger Remix) [The Best Vocal]
3. Thomas Bronzwaer - Close Horizon (Giuseppe Ottaviani Mix)
4. Bastards Of Funk & Sonic Union - Your Own Game (Original Mix) [Tune Of The Week]
5. Fred Baker & Greg Nash - Lunar Eclipse

Kuffdam Guest Mix (www.kuffdam.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk)

1. Intro Track
2. Perfect Stranger - Ode Ao Sol
3. Steve Aleen & Callaway - Pneumous
4. Signum - Captured (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
5. Terry Ferminal Vs Mark Sherry - Walk Away (Terry Ferminal Remix)
6. Dave 202 - Rain Against Her (Neal Scarborough Remix)
7. Kuffdam & Plant Outro

:ah::ah::ah:

Last edited:
Bastards Of Funk & Sonic Union - Your Own Game (Original mix) :love: this is my tune of the summer!

btw. amsterdam.. i know why u played this track :p our team's tune of the night before ^^

Sorry for late :) I tuned :)

Hello all!!

Now guest mix by kuffdam

hi sacha ;) nice see u here... U will be on stadium of sound?

omg ch000n !! mega ch00n I love thsi track

great show Luke&Kuffdam
cheers :hello:

ooooo next ch000n :D this is the last track so time to goodbye :(

thx for comments and listened

from Kuffdam's mix:

06. Dave 202 - Rain Against Her

I didn't hear the mix yet, so I'm assuming the track really is this one and not a Scarborough track instead...

from Kuffdam's mix:

06. Dave 202 - Rain Against Her

I didn't hear the mix yet, so I'm assuming the track really is this one and not a Scarborough track instead...

Hello yes but tracklist is from Kuffdam... I correct one, now is ok ;)

Back