• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
BA? :chair: :)
ive some philosophy stuff included litterature, teaching + french studies.
kinda hard to explain it. :rofl:

well, now am jealous :grinning2:
i need to stay at home... :bully:

:choon:

:lol::lol::lol:....remember im a little older too :) I get the drif on the studies...you would like to teach french or literature?

dag Polar :wave:

have you drunk your daily coffee? :ee: :)

you know me a bit !

dag Polar :wave:

have you drunk your daily coffee? :ee: :)

:lol: yup, finished my 2nd one some 35 minutes ago - while tuning in, yet before entering the Forum :super:

Coffee
Coffee
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :book:

Coffee Lovers | Facebook :super:
Starbucks | Facebook :wub:

995b309711d61a398f1f5c0420cb2c41.gif

:cap: Oh, as a service to those who were not able to listen to the original broadcast, often I put a lateron found T/L to the highest position I can get, at the first page ! :wink: For myself, such a list is essentially quite uninteresting - giving priority to Prime Time always :dancing:

:bumpit: There's always a new show :) As soon as the current set is over, I switch immediately to the next one. No need to come back :grinning:

I know it too:)
Maybe I'm not often posting, but I spend a lot of time watching TL of all show and a huge time listening AH :loveah:

So, I see that you're posting after the show bot and put TL if you have it.
For me you done here very, very, very good job:bow::bow::bow::bow::clap2:

:choon: by :choon:

High quality show :dance:

:lol::lol::lol:....remember im a little older too :) I get the drif on the studies...you would like to teach french or literature?

some yrs ago it would have been good. but later i changed my mind. :ee: so no, not really.
anyway nowadays english works better for me :megacrazy:

Coolest tracks around since I'm listening

I know it too:)
Maybe I'm not often posting, but I spend a lot of time watching TL of all show and a huge time listening AH :loveah:

So, I see that you're posting after the show bot and put TL if you have it.
For me you done here very, very, very good job:bow::bow::bow::bow::clap2:

:choon: by :choon:

High quality show :dance:

:grinning: To me, the most logical address to look for a tracklist is at the top of page 1 ! :book: The time I put my default-info posts there differs greatly - random's always there. I'm no machine :) :megacrazy: :choon:

some yrs ago it would have been good. but later i changed my mind. :ee: so no, not really.
anyway nowadays english works better for me :megacrazy:
I teach PE and health....i could never be a classroom teacher! Sports was always a big part and still is in my life...so i figured why not get paid for it! but unemployed presently :lol::lol:

:grinning: To me, the most logical address to look for a tracklist is at the top of page 1 ! :book: The time I put my default-info posts there differs greatly - random's always there. I'm no machine :) :megacrazy: :choon:

Usually I check second (yours) post one day after the show :)

You aren't machine, but sometimes you work as quick as machine :lol:

Back