Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Love this beauty trackk!! IMO think the Yuri Kane remix is best!

Nice vocal. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Mistakes happen. :console: I have Ableton, so I can easily just re-record one small section and then splice it back in. I catually had to do that last night with my lastest :fishing: because I was not happy with the first three transitions. :)
Yes, I can put them in different order too but how to put these tracks in another order when some tracks are 130 BPM, then 132 BPM and 8th track is 130 BPM and last is 135 BPM ? :) Is it possible to mix these two tracks and make it sound fine ? I want to mix these two last tracks together because they fit so good each other. It is a good matrial for a mashup.

First 4 tracks are fine, then I need to make some changes.

Nice tune. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Yes, I can put them in different order too but how to put these tracks in another order when some tracks are 130 BPM, then 132 BPM and 8th track is 130 BPM and last is 135 BPM ? :) Is it possible to mix these two tracks and make it sound fine ? I want to mix these two last tracks together because they fit so good each other. It is a good matrial for a mashup.

First 4 tracks are fine, then I need to make some changes.

It depends on what hardware/software you are using. It should be possible though, but you will have to completely redo the last part. :)

Back