Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
wow, jddavis... 10 days and already at 1000 posts? holy crap dudE! haha!
can you imagine what´s going to happen in the nex week:mask:

i´m also surprised for that amount of post,but that is because i´m on vacation,when i start again going to college,it won´t be the same:mask:

I :love: this set :) Keeps me awake! I slept not even two hrs last night and then 4 hrs at work, 4 hrs shopping and now another 4 hrs at work in 2 hrs.. :/

Looking forward to second hour :super:

lol jddavis86 is an "Afterhours Maniac". This status would fit you better hahaha :D

can you imagine what´s going to happen in the nex week:mask:

i´m also surprised for that amount of post,but that is because i´m on vacation,when i start again going to college,it won´t be the same:mask:

Thats the exact same thing for me... so I guess you, me and others are going to be fighting to the bone over this shirt then LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I :love: this set :) Keeps me awake! I slept not even two hrs last night and then 4 hrs at work, 4 hrs shopping and now another 4 hrs at work in 2 hrs.. :/

You're a machine! Don't hurt yourself hun. I got maybe 3 hours last night ugh!

lol jddavis86 is an "Afterhours Maniac". This status would fit you better hahaha :D
:lol:

you know,i am a certified tranceholic:mask:

Thats the exact same thing for me... so I guess you, me and others are going to be fighting to the bone over this shirt then LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
i will prepare my fingers:lol:

Actually it's not a shirt what you are fighting for :) It's a 'yellow shirt', leadership, being No1 :tongue: shirt is just an extra reason :mask:

:clap::clap::clap:

awesome set....i can´t wait for second hour!!!

Actually it's not a shirt what you are fighting for :) It's a 'yellow shirt', leadership, being No1 :tongue: shirt is just an extra reason :mask:
it worth it anyway:clap::lol:

sweet tracks.......i miss the id´er guys
:dancing:

Back