Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It takes time :hmmm:

what happen if i write Nadia Ali?? :hmmm:

Nadia Ali :ee:

1161 Listeners ~ Emotional Horizons - Offshore Drive 33 on AH.FM

what happen if i write Nadia Ali?? :hmmm:

Nadia Ali :ee:

Some may find staying in a hotel room a boring occupation, but Eller van Buuren makes the best out of it. Travelling the globe for the Armin Only ‘Mirage’ tour, he checks into hotels in cities such as Kiev, Buenos Aires and Melbourne. A couple of hours before the New Year’s Eve edition of the show kicked off in Melbourne, Nadia Ali and him decided to light up the hotel room with some warm vocals and guitar, performing an acoustic version of ‘Feels So Good’.

Enjoy the Australian view, but most of all: enjoy this special bit of footage of another outstanding hotel room session!

Feels So Good acoustic session by Nadia Ali & Eller A State Of Trance :book:

Some may find staying in a hotel room a boring occupation, but Eller van Buuren makes the best out of it. Travelling the globe for the Armin Only ‘Mirage’ tour, he checks into hotels in cities such as Kiev, Buenos Aires and Melbourne. A couple of hours before the New Year’s Eve edition of the show kicked off in Melbourne, Nadia Ali and him decided to light up the hotel room with some warm vocals and guitar, performing an acoustic version of ‘Feels So Good’.

Enjoy the Australian view, but most of all: enjoy this special bit of footage of another outstanding hotel room session!

Feels So Good acoustic session by Nadia Ali & Eller A State Of Trance :book:

always find something interesting :book:

Emma Lock :hmmm:

always find something interesting :book:

Emma Lock :hmmm:

:mask: do you notice that white fluffy being in the middle, on the couch ? :hmmm:

timthumb.php

nice tune now

Beautiful Night :hmmm:

Last edited:
:super::super::super:

lovely tune

Sunlounger feat. Antonia Lucas - Beautiful Night

Roger Shah presents Sunlounger feat. Antonia Lucas - Beatiful Night (Original Club Mix) | Magic Island Records

just a gorgeous song:super::super::super:

Back