How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Haha very true. I still got another 4 yrs after i graduate this yr. Doing my Criminology Major, and hopefuly i can get into law school :yes:

OMG. Just what the world needs, another lawyer. :mask:

Did your family disown you? You'd have been better off as a highway construction supervisor on the night crew than a lawyer. (KISS!) :lolz::friends::cat:

What kind of law are you going to go into? Criminal? Family? Corporate? Tax? :super::cat:

OMG. Just what the world needs, another lawyer. :mask:

Did your family disown you? You'd have been better off as a highway construction supervisor on the night crew than a lawyer. (KISS!) :lolz::friends::cat:

:lol:

Still not sure what area i wanna get into tho :wink:

I love this tune Not Enough Time - really lovely.

I have to ask. What in the world ever possessed you to select law? (kiss) :blink::hug::cat:

I've always been into like politics and law for some reason. But I choose to get into law instead of politics because they are all corrupt fools. I rather put people away for shit they do. (Yeah I wanna be Prosecution) less money than Defence Attorney but I ain't in it for the money.

About Brave

Born In Cairo on the 19th of October 1984 , with unusual passion to music specially electronic . In 2001 he decided to take a part of the scene and to satisfy his musical needs giving more time to production rather than spinning or recording sessions .

He was so attracted to the way trance music was built & organized also to its powerful and energetic sounds so he decided to make it his main genre giving more time to production and how every sound is built .

In 2004 he started to give more time to mixing tunes and records, recording sets and taking a part of Nile Fm's radio shows and guest mixes where he got an unexpected feedback ! He then started to get introduced to most of the local djs in Cairo taking part of the local gigs .

His production started to improve unusually on 2007 after signing his first single with " Future State Records UK " named " Tears Of Joy " where it was released as a part of a compilation of tunes produced by pioneer artists from UK and Netherland . After success of "Tears Of Joy " artists started to send him remix requests and he started to get his name pretty well known in the international dance music scene .

Recently he signed with Groovin Tunes one of Egypt's Pioneer party planner who's been having massive feedback from most of the clubbers and dj's across the country .
International Artists FeedBack :

Raul Cremona: I think the Brave remix of Sunset is great tune, I'll play it on my sets, total support here in Spain.
All the best

Raul Cremona

----------------------------

Far out! :super::love::cat:

I've always been into like politics and law for some reason. But I choose to get into law instead of politics because they are all corrupt fools. I rather put people away for shit they do. (Yeah I wanna be Prosecution) less money than Defence Attorney but I ain't in it for the money.

Ha! You think you are altruistic! You wanna get married? :love:

ALL lawyers are in it for the money. That is one of the definitions of LAWYER. (MASSIVE KISS!) :LMAO::cat:

Last edited:
Another nice tune.

what was the first track Brave?

Hello Mitch :wave:

What kind of law are you going to go into? Criminal? Family? Corporate? Tax? :super::cat:
I love this tune Not Enough Time - really lovely.

Sunny and TCL! :hug:

Hello T R A N C E :wave: believe me, you will get the best advice from the cat lady, she is a very caring lady:grinning:

Come on, Brave. Post your TL for us, please. (kiss, kiss) :dance::mml::cat:

Back