• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
It was a quiet thread there that Andy had to deal with :ee:

oh bummer for Andy :hmmm: I wrote to Keith Bowden last night. About fans and friends. Having both helps adding Forum visitors :cap:

Heyy there hope you're all enjoying the show :) Nice to see you guys here

4. Mark Dreamer - False Street [Crystal Source]

:dance3::dance3:

64510_419554928124166_1995804769_n.jpg

Mark Dreamer is next up on Crystal Source with his fantastic uplifting trance track False Street. Boasting a splenderous breakdown and equally spine-tingling main riff, False Street is a true euphoric trancer.

First up on remix duties is Philip Overdrifter. Philip has turned the track on it's head, cranking the energy to max with a really driving bassline, epic breakdown and massive saw lead for full on dancefloor destruction.

Completing the release is a stunning remix from George Kamelon. Taking a more progressive approach, the smooth harmonies of False Street are brought out with beautiful synths and pad lines on offer here

oh bummer for Andy :hmmm: I wrote to Keith Bowden last night. About fans and friends. Having both helps adding Forum visitors :cap:
It was good to see on Thursday the turnout for Estigma was better than last month, even though I wasn't there. And pretty much won't be again next month either.

1060 Listeners ~ Haig & Raffi - Sensual Bliss 054 on AH.FM

Heyy there hope you're all enjoying the show :) Nice to see you guys here

4. Mark Dreamer - False Street [Crystal Source]

Mark Dreamer
Mark Dreamer
Discography at Discogs :book:

Alias: Pawel Bzukala

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 47 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 37 guests)

danmark_ori, Raffi+, Above1stBase+, boww!, haig+, Onex, Santa71, rubenbaijense, Dj Skyzer, Vempele

It was good to see on Thursday the turnout for Estigma was better than last month, even though I wasn't there. And pretty much won't be again next month either.

oh ok. Listened to the most part of Estigma's set btw. But had to do other things ( instead of Forum participation ) :smile:

The Ikerya Project Remix is a wonderfully unique and refreshing piece of music — filled with creative, energizing, emotional, and varied vocals and vocal chops. The intro is met with driving, energizing basslines, and with vocals much more noticeable than in the Original Mix. The buildup has heavenly piano chops, with the vocals accenting the melody much more than in the original. Inside the breakdown the orchestral elements — including an emotional flute — are met with vocals and piano melodies, carrying it right into the uplift. The main chorus is full of vocals and surging basslines to keep you full of energy.

In the Original Mix, the intro is met with vocal mini chops accenting a main vocal and a pure orchestral flute instrument. The buildup is full of basslines, with the vocals growing even stronger than before. The breakdown has heavenly piano chops and angelic vocals to carry it right into the main chorus. The main chorus is full of powerful basslines and vocal and piano chops that carry you through energized till the end.

In the Farhad Mahdavi Remix, the intro is met with lighter-hitting basslines and a hinting piano. The buildup slowly progresses into surging rolling basslines with serious piano work. The breakdown has a deliberate and serious piano with heavenly and warm pads leading right into the main chorus. The main chorus is met with rolling piano chops, making it sound like ocean waves crashing. This one is more emotional then the other 2 mixes in this package.

This release also contains radio edits of both the Original Mix and the Ikerya Project Remix.

Beautiful Set..Wonderful Sounds !!!!!! I Am Listening Enjoying Here In My Studio So mucH...

Back