Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:hmmm: Weren't U chatting with him 5 mn ago???:mask:

:music: and with some more people yeah ! :super:
:wow: but now I go downstairs for a minute - to get me a drink ! I'm nonstop typing for hours now :lol:

WOHO
it's so nice to just listen to that, being all relaxed, talking to you guys and type :choonalert: all the time!

damn im so messed up now tht i thought i was 5 hours head

damn im so messed up now tht i thought i was 5 hours head

Is it really one of your fantasy????? :wow::mask:

Pyrophilia is a relatively uncommon paraphilia in which the patient derives gratification from fire and fire-starting activity. It is distinguished from pyromania by the gratification being of a sexual nature
While the erotic focus immediately raises the diagnostic issue of pyromania, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders IV classifies this disorder as an impulse-control disorder, with nothing to indicate or suggest an overlap between this disorder and the paraphilias.
Other than the purposeful act of fire-setting itself (Criterion A), there is no mention of the possibility that the tension or affective arousal experienced before the act (Criterion B); the fascination with, interest in, or attraction to fire and its situational contexts (for example, paraphernalia, uses, consequences) (Criterion C); or the pleasure, gratification, or relief when setting, witnessing, or participating in the aftermath of fires (Criterion D) might be sexual in nature or even contain a sexual arousal component.

*Frisky Cat Dancing Mode ON*

dancing_cat.gif

:dancing::dancing::dancing::mml::mml:

Back