• Total voters
Tuned from the beginning, back on the forums as of now. Hi everyone. :wave:

hello welcome ozzyxpm !

Tuned! evening to every1

Ozzy Xpm
Ozzy Xpm
- Discogs Search

Genres: Progressive / Techno / Trance
Profile: Resident DJ & Organizer on TFS Events - Label Partner on Blue Soho Recordings - A&R on Anatolian Beats Recordings

1.Svyatoslav Maltsev - Wait Until The End (Paul Vinitsky Remix)
2. ID - ID
3. Orjan Nilsen - Mjuzik

1435 Listeners ~ Bjorn Akesson - Threshold 040 on AH.FM

1.Svyatoslav Maltsev - Wait Until The End (Paul Vinitsky Remix)
2. ID - ID
3. Orjan Nilsen - Mjuzik

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 74 (29 members and 45 guests)
danmark_ori, Syntec, gp1+, fridaycoffee, boww!, ozzyxpm+, Ryan Mendoza+, mathur, aakos+, Bryan Summerville+, CICA9THC+, Addicted23, GATO+, Nostradamus+, yani be, Javv, avoice217+, Leonias, Bjorn_Akesson+, trancefan0883+, Kaizyn, Vaash, Cupido2010, kapejl, davidsky, bigsamy, Bluespore, gmalovestrance0312, alfurez

hey danmark, just checked out the video & im very pleased to say that whoever coded it for pc did a great job with it. my main worry was the audio, but it was encoded for pc perfectly. anyways, heres the link to the megaupload links to download the video: Polar Bear Spy on the Ice 720p HDTV x264 JiZZ MegaRelease

Megaupload will be in a blue text & the archives is where i downloaded it (unless you have a premium account with Megaupload).

for those of you who didnt watch the animal planet feature on polar bears, feel free to check out the link & download the video. make sure to get the software called winRAR to unzip the file.

i´m fine ozzy

listening to drivin beats here

wohooo

Back