Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
wow what a double header.....nice set mat zo .....voted massive...right now....:lol:

Oh c'mom gurls. TAHM is great! Thats why will begin the 5th or 6th season, i dont remember well. What you guys like to watch? ER? Gossip Girl?? :P
ummmmmmmmmmmmm lady's i like that :lol:

Oh c'mom gurls. TAHM is great! Thats why will begin the 5th or 6th season, i dont remember well. What you guys like to watch? ER? Gossip Girl?? :P

Battlestar Gallactica, Boston Legal, No Reservation, Clean House :grinning::cat:

after this replay there is a new show (i think ) i hear he is goood...let's listen then in an hour i think ...........i hope

here in Brazil will start a serie called "Big Shot" anyone knows about that?

thats why i only waste my time watching 2 episodes per day of two and a half men. :lol: :super:
i've never in the how ever many seasons i Never have watch that program don't know why those two are just not my cup of tea....

is any one enjoying this set it's awsome...........

here in Brazil will start a serie called "Big Shot" anyone knows about that?
no not me..... but the name alone must mean something.....BIG SHOT .....i hope that it is play on public net work like abc ,cbs,nbc.... pbs maybe hahahahaa:lol:

that currently song is amazing... wow :super: For sure!!
yeah i know i think that this is the forth REPLAY listen to it every time that it was played just gets better and better:hug:

no not me..... but the name alone must mean something.....BIG SHOT .....i hope that it is play on public net work like abc ,cbs,nbc.... pbs maybe hahahahaa:lol:

me too. Evy i gotta go now. it's the beer call :beer:

see you around.

bye. :grinning:

:clap::bounce:

Back