• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
GuestMix :bounce:

yes the music industry has been good to me .....i have ALOT of dj /producers and record label owners....it's ok.....i am original from ny ...and i remember when trance first came out even though it's been out since the 70's:lol:

:lol:, Trance still doesn't come to Venezuela :cry:,

Bent - As You Fall

Bent - As You Fall

:lol:, Trance still doesn't come to Venezuela :cry:,
maybe it's not being presented correctly...... do you promote trance music so that it can be heard........thats the problem with alot of dj 's.

that is why alot of people use the computer for an instrument .....but they should be using real instrument to create music ......it really sound much better .

* Now Listening: 1330 ~ Infrasonic-Sessions 030 Kiholm Guest Mix Hour 2 on AH.FM *

maybe it's not being presented correctly...... do you promote trance music so that it can be heard........thats the problem with alot of dj 's.

that is why alot of people use the computer for an instrument .....but they should be using real instrument to create music ......it really sound much better .

:yes: :iagree: yet for many people ' sound quality ' is not the main issue. Sharing / enjoying the fun of ( listening to ) music is something social too. An event, attended by many - social contacts - not ' just ' the music. If it was only the music, Live events would not exist, Forums would be empty. Just every individual listening with closed eyes and wearing headphones :ee:

some1 knows whats going on with kiholm's last 3 tracks which are going to be released:
Tucandeo feat. Cat Martin - Silent Scream (Kiholm Remix)
Kiholm - Someday I will understand (Original mix)
7 Skies & Kiholm - Lost & Found (Original Mix)

are they going to be released some day?
i never could figure out if or when they are going to be released because all the 3 are really great tracks IMO

I don't know why but I'm feeling so home atmosphere inside me when i here, so thank You all and special thank to DJs who make it for us=) I love you all!!

* Now ID-ing: 1345 ~ Infrasonic-Sessions 030 Kiholm Guest Mix Hour 2 on AH.FM *

but Polar What remix is? The Original song in youtube is extremely slow.

Reverse - Absolute Reality (Arty Remix)

:hmmm: others are way better to ID (re)mixes, I'm sorry :lol:

Reverse
Reverse
(7) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Reverse (7)

Members: Enrique Moreno, Gil La, Tian Tian
Profile: Trance producer team, composed of Kyo (6) (aka Enrique Moreno), Gil La & DJ Ray (aka Tian Tian).

Back