How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Seems so. :megacrazy: IMO there are 2 types of great trance. Pre-popular trance (early 90s) with alien soundscapes and free formula and hypnotic trancy atmosphere. And the second is euphoric, bangin' tune with a huge climax that give you the chills like nothing else. :megacrazy: (NOTE, techinally the second "formula" might not be called trance in the puritist circles)

i startet after the millenium between 2000-2001 with trance. i liked a lot of these older stuff but my focus is on the new stuff always open for the future sound of trance :friends:

but over all i prefer the reall stuff no vocal and no progressive

i startet after the millenium between 2000-2001 with trance. i liked a lot of these older stuff but my focus is on the new stuff always open for the future sound of trance :friends:

but over all i prefer the reall stuff no vocal and no progressive

Okay, yeah well since I'm young I never had the chance to see the peak of trance (as a phenomenon). But overally I'm fond of the older material than new stuff but I still follow the latest trance trends and sometimes total bombs come along. :)

Okay, yeah well since I'm young I never had the chance to see the peak of trance (as a phenomenon). But overally I'm fond of the older material than new stuff but I still follow the latest trance trends and sometimes total bombs come along. :)

there are downer month and there are uper month and at the moment we have some really good stuff out there and coming up

Massive set :) :replay:

name of the last track ????

Bryan Kearney - Kearnage 016 23 Apr 2011

01. Darren Rice - Akira (Tom Hades Remix) [Heavy Reel]
02. Timmy & Tommy feat Leila - Perfect Motion (Lish Remix) [Full Tilt]
03. Leon Bolier - Capetown [Streamlined]
04. John O'Callaghan feat Betsie Larkin - Save This Moment (Gareth Emery Remix) [Captivating Sounds]
05. Timmy & Tommy - Restrictor [Full Tilt]
06. A Paul - Interference 2011 [Planet Rhythm]
07. David Moleon vs Super8 & Tab - Alektra (Bryan Kearney SMASH-UP) [CDR]
08. John Dopping vs Bryan Kearney vs The Prodigy vs DJ Tiesto - Smack My Lethal Cognition (JOC Noodle) [CDR]
09. Martin Libsen - Capsule [Silent Shore]
10. Mark Leanings - Dropshot (Bryan Kearney's Step Aside Lad Remix) [Kearnage]
11. Castaneda - Floor Control (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) [Vandit]
12. John O'Callaghan - Psychic Sensor [Armada]
13. Sneijder - Onto Tomorrow [Subculture]
14. Matt Bukovski - Delight (Arctic Moon Remix) [Harmonic Breeze]
15. Sneijder - Facelift [Subculture]
16. Simon Patterson - Latika [Digital Showdown]

Back