www.dancestate.com/Robbie/

===============================
01:00-02:00 PM (Canada & US PST)
03:00 PM-04:00 PM (Canada & US EST)
08:00 PM-09:00 PM (UK GMT)
09:00 PM-10:00 PM (Europe CET)

===============================

Check here for show times that are not listed

Id like to thank everyone for tuning in today. This happens to be the year anniversary of my show. Ive had tons of fun putting it together over the last year and look forward to the next year. This episode features a new tune from a good friend of mine. Its his first genuine attempt at a progressive trance tune and i think it turned out quite well. Enjoy the show everyone and thanks for all your support over the last year :)

Tracklist:

01. Jorda - ID (Original Mix) [CDR]
02. First & Last - Mind The Gap (Basic Perspective Remix) [Alter Ego Progressive]
03. Ava Mea - In The End (Hydroid & Santiago Nino Remix) [Electronic Elements]
04. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Rank 1 - Life Less Ordinary (Rafael Frost Remix) [High Contrast Recordings]
05. Breakfast - The Sunlight (JPL Remix) [Flashover]
06. Daniel Kandi - Make Me Believe (Original Rise Mix) [Anjunabeats]
07. Kamil Polner Feat Michelle Richer - Equinox (Nitrous Oxide Instrumental Mix) [Alter Ego Records]
08. Sensorica - Rough Air (Original Mix) [Tranceport Recordings]
09. Factoria - Revive (Original Club Mix) [Breathe]
10. Paul Van Dyk Feat. Second Sun - Crush (Original Mix) [Vandit]

Last edited:
Here comes the infamous DJ, who knows which track hes going to bang out at the beginning, I guess we'll have to see for ourselves - shall we? Everyone have a splendid time! Yeah I'm from England now, not Canada. lol.

Here comes the infamous DJ, who knows which track hes going to bang out at the beginning, I guess we'll have to see for ourselves - shall we? Everyone have a splendid time! Yeah I'm from England now, not Canada. lol.

What the funk... You in Florida yet? :lmao:

I hope you all enjoyed the first tune, cheers guys. Enjoy the rest of the show, Robbie has an AMAZING show this week.

Back