Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
your :choon:s philippe are amazing

Philippe El Sisi
Philippe El Sisi Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Philippe El Sisi

Profile: Egyptian DJ & Producer, born in 1984.

m_76e0d5b9a3582a06c002a378e4806d38.jpg

URLs: Philippe El Sisi on MySpace

http://forum.ah.fm/members/11693-philippe-el-sisi/ :ah:

Andy Prinz Provision Remixed BY THE NEW TALENT FROM EGYPT PHILIPPE EL SISI

:) man - the bashing ifself ( the reading, for me :wink: as I've got not the slightiest problem with her look :ee: ) has been fun for me all day ! :yes:

:cap: ( remembers me to the at times boring, at times
very amusing bashing of Matt Darey's Nocturnal set :lol: )

avatar_SUNNY TOMORROW_posts23-744_Zandra Rhodes during her punk fazeavatar8662_279.gif.jpg
Well from the begining of her career as a designer and in appearance she always specialized in being more than a little outrageous which was why the traditonal designers turned her away when she was starting out. so she simply opened her own business with a friend and made it on her own as one of the most famous fashion designers in history. So asusual all the people who supposedly knew best got it wrong:grinning::)

Love this tune:super::super::super:

Wonderful choons in this set:bravo::bravo::bravo:

heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
Seems like Rey Is Rocking AH !!!!!!!!!!

Great Set Debastation of Trance Egypt music massivee:choon::dance:

PIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi Rey good job bro:friends:

Great Massive Style Trance Middle East :music: Grettings from Mexico city and Fan's 1# u Songs Aly And Fila, Philippe eEl Sisi and Rey now

Great Tatelnt's

Well from the begining of her career as a designer and in appearance she always specialized in being more than a little outrageous which was why the traditonal designers turned her away when she was starting out. so she simply opened her own business with a friend and made it on her own as one of the most famous fashion designers in history. So asusual all the people who supposedly knew best got it wrong:grinning::)

:yes: remember something like the music teacher of Paul McCartney : he would never make it :sleeping: :lol:

:cap: At the same time : an indication how traditional the young guys responding are, regarding taste, expectations and preferences regarding female appearance :wink:

Back