23-07-2007 Peteerson - Trance Up Your Life 017

Summer Session Feat Tiff Lacey - By My Side :love:

btw there is a new tune coming from Will Holland featured by Tiff :super:

Daniel Kandi-Make me believe. This is my choon right here. Can anyone ID that song that was like 2 songs back? Sounded like Andy Moor produced it or someone like him. It had his heavy bass and the reverse vocals with the bell-sounds supporting the vocals?

Can anyone ID that song that was like 2 songs back? Sounded like Andy Moor produced it or someone like him. It had his heavy bass and the reverse vocals with the bell-sounds supporting the vocals?

David West feat Inkfish..... I believe :smile1:

Daniel Kandi-Make me believe. This is my choon right here. Can anyone ID that song that was like 2 songs back? Sounded like Andy Moor produced it or someone like him. It had his heavy bass and the reverse vocals with the bell-sounds supporting the vocals?

Hey, a new member! Welcome to AH, phantom ... er, limb?

* shruggs *

I'll ask you about that later. :)

I don't know what the track was, maybe Peteerson will give us a tracklist later.

that's what i was thinking. i haven't listened to it enough to recognize it. did you catch his set on DI yesterday? i think he's an amazing DJ and is going to do some great work with anjunabeats

no I didnt.... been bit in shades of online radios last moth....been in live gigs though :)

Hey, a new member! Welcome to AH, phantom ... er, limb?

* shruggs *

I'll ask you about that later. :)

I don't know what the track was, maybe Peteerson will give us a tracklist later.

Thanks, man. The name phantom limb refers to an amputee, who thinks his/her limb is still there and even reacts as if it is there (e.g. someone pushes against their missing limb and the person reacts with pain). It's kind of a phenomenon. I thought it was pretty witty and deep when I came up with it.

:welcome: :mml::mml:

peter will post the tracklist later :) or i kill him, cause i need that ID x''DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4min left!! Awesome set!! I'm back to the light :) :love: :love: :love:

WOOTAGE!!!!! :love:

:dancing:

:welcome: :mml::mml:

peter will post the tracklist later :) or i kill him, cause i need that ID x''DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Please don't .... if you kill Pete... there won't be light anymore :(

rrrrrrrr on second thought... i need that play list... kill him if he doesn't :lol:

MALE VOCAL :love::love::love::love:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :choon: i'm in love!! :choon: :love:

Back