23-07-2007 Regenesis presents Extended Reality 009

same reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:super:

to Regenesis
U know i had to go to my job but i cant cos this music is so amazing...
Im from Russia and 2 best friends of my are DJs also...they are playing the same style of music...its very popular in my city now......but i'm live in Miami now until the end of september:)

You're so lucky..... I only have one friend who's into EDM... the rest arent into it. Not mentioning the city lack interest in EDM too :cry:

I envy you :p

That was Episode 9......number 10 will be here on 27th August

Thanks for tuning in and hope to see you all here again next month

:)

Hopefully i won't be workin' that day. Hehe today was my day off :).... Which is rare :(

F...k tha boss im here not only for work but for impressions.......and this musik make me feel something that i never feelt for so long time......its like 7 ago i first time heard for Atb TRANCE AMERICA MIX-the same feelings ......Amazing

glad you enjoyed the show...yeah shame it has to end though huh :lol:

maybe next time Dan should give you 2hr instead :)

...... but that just 1hr more... it isn't enough >_<

Hopefully i won't be workin' that day. Hehe today was my day off :).... Which is rare :(

well you can always follow Shangrilla's example and go in to work late :lol:

thanx again for listening, see u around :iloveahzq3:

She works hard for the money. so hard for it honey!!

F...k tha boss im here not only for work but for impressions.......and this musik make me feel something that i never feelt for so long time......its like 7 ago i first time heard for Atb TRANCE AMERICA MIX-the same feelings ......Amazing

Haha i wish i could say that :lol:

So you aint workin' for the money aren't yah?? :lol:

well you can always follow Shangrilla's example and go in to work late :lol:

thanx again for listening, see u around :iloveahzq3:

Are you crazy??? I did that to often (mostly to catch ASOT)... if i keep up, i'll be fired :lol:

well 10 episodes is a mini mile stone....we shall see.....watch this space :)

Hey milestones are big... no matter what!!! I'll try not to miss that :super:

Thank u regenesis it was really amazing ,,,,,
I hope someday we can make u playing in Russia My friend it will be amazing promis U!!!!!!!!

I've heard russians know how to party :p not to mention some good DJs to :)

ExplaIN me what is EDM:music:

Electronic Dance Music :)

i'll speak with the boss man dan and see what we can arrange....

just make sure you don't get fired lol :music:
That would be great!! And if it aint possible, i'll catch your show on replay or maybe download via the torrent :)

Haha don't worry, i need this job to pay off my tuitions :p... I'm not planing to quite yet :lol:

Well i'm off for now. It was nice chatting with yah ReGenesis and the same goes to Changrilla (funky nick BTW :) )

Bye now :wave:

Whooooooooooooo EDM..............................i like this
I wanna buy some dj equepment here in oder to take it to Russia.....its one of the main goal of this trip to USA

Back