Reaction score
Lange - Intercity
lange.gif

Every 2nd & 4th Wednesdays

EST: 15:00 - 16:00
GMT: 20:00 - 21:00
CET: 21:00 - 22:00
http://www.intercityradio.com

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Looking forward to the first show :) :love:

Since Lange('s management) is well known for not allowing his sets to be made available for download, I am going to predict that this show will never be found on the AH.FM torrents site...

*EDITED ...please do not discuss stream ripping

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm, I would find that very surprising. Maybe you meant that they will be available for streaming?

Mmm, I would find that very surprising. Maybe you meant that they will be available for streaming?

on-demand streaming = downloading :p

When you tune in, You're in fact downloading the music to your music player :lol: Why don't you believe Victoria who says Intercity radio is available for download at LANGE presents INTERCITY - radio show the day after airing? :)
Because, as I mentioned, Lange's management has a history of working hard to prevent downloads from being made available (like Airbase). But maybe my initial prediction above is wrong and a download will be available on the AH.FM torrents site tomorrow.

And by download, I mean a singe file of the entire show that can be saved to a disk and then copied offline without restriction (as opposed to streaming, which downloads only chunks at a time, and requires an uninterrupted Internet connection, plus a web browser with the right media plugin, etc). But maybe you know of a way for people to permanently archive "streaming downloads" (if that's what you want to call it) to their computer (think "Save as...")?

Because, as I mentioned, Lange's management has a history of working hard to prevent downloads from being made available (like Airbase). But maybe my initial prediction above is wrong and a download will be available on the AH.FM torrents site tomorrow.

And by download, I mean a singe file of the entire show that can be saved to a disk and then copied offline without restriction (as opposed to streaming, which downloads only chunks at a time, and requires an uninterrupted Internet connection, plus a web browser with the right media plugin, etc). But maybe you know of a way for people to permanently archive "streaming downloads" (if that's what you want to call it) to their computer (think "Save as...")?

We're in contact with Lange, not his management :grinning:

Im sure DAN and the AH.FM Crew have made their things with Lange, so its not necessary to talk about things they not happen until now:p

The show will not be made available for download on AH

It will be available to stream from LANGE presents INTERCITY - radio show after the show has been broadcast, you will not be able to do a "save as" ... and yes ... we do work hard to make downloads not available ;-) :)

Last edited:
OH MY :wave::clap::welcome::wow::ohmy:i have been waiting for this show ....and it's today...... can't wait.,.,.,.,:hug:will. be here....

Lange_mailoutimagetop.jpg

Back