Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dont know what you saw........but I saw Tiesto this summer at She in Barcelona, and all the audience noted that he was bored. He was hiding and nobody could see him. It was a big deception , although the music was great....

Yeah U can feel That Tiesto is Very moody person !!

U know on Dec 07 on sharm he was so bored While Playng

Past July he was Wonderfull ;) .. He was Dancing wiz us :) Smiling all the Time ;) .. making all of his Wonderfull Skills Showing us ;)

Yeah U can feel That Tiesto is Very moody person !!

U know on Dec 07 on sharm he was so bored While Playng

Past July he was Wonderfull ;) .. He was Dancing wiz us :) Smiling all the Time ;) .. making all of his Wonderfull Skills Showing us ;)
i think the controversy about tiesto will never end i admit he is a great influence on trance but nowadays in my opinion he has changed a lot

I dont know what you saw........but I saw Tiesto this summer at She in Barcelona, and all the audience noted that he was bored. He was hiding and nobody could see him. It was a big deception , although the music was great....

he didn't stop jumping for something like 3 hours and 40 minutes! he was playing with us - the audience - like it was his first ever live performance,he was smiling and after the party he gave lots of autographs and pictures with him! So sorry about your party with him,but for me he looked full of energy!

he didn't stop jumping for something like 3 hours and 40 minutes! he was playing with us - the audience - like it was his first ever live performance,he was smiling and after the party he gave lots of autographs and pictures with him! So sorry about your party with him,but for me he looked full of energy!

Me 2 :D That was Wonderfull

Non stop 3 hrs :) :super::super::super::super::super::super:

We were lucky.....Above & Beyond played after Tiesto that nigth.:lol:

Talla 2XLC Vs. Carl B. Feat Katie Marne - Giving Up Giving In (Keep the fire burning) (Sean Tyas vocal mix)

Last edited:
We were lucky.....Above & Beyond played after Tiesto that nigth.:lol:

now this is something that i would like to see A&B live!
i can just imagine what a show they have made for you! :grinning:

Back