Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i feel my flu disappearing already, what is it about good music!

is it just me, or does this mix lack some clarity! sorry hawk it may just be this compared to last show!

i feel my flu disappearing already, what is it about good music!

is it just me, or does this mix lack some clarity! sorry hawk it may just be this compared to last show!

No wonder if it does... This is mixed with vinyls, and the records is 7-8 years old or so, hehe. But that's some of the sharm of it imo :whistle:

So some transitions might be a bit sketchy as well, havent mixed with vinyls for quite some while, hehe.

I dont have Orbital on vinyl :(
Though Lush 3.2 should have been in there for sure :choon:

That's a tragedy. Nobody plays that awesomeness anymore. Oh well, I've the Hackers movie soundtrack about someplace when I need my fix.

No wonder if it does... This is mixed with vinyls, and the records is 7-8 years old or so, hehe. But that's some of the sharm of it imo :whistle:

So some transitions might be a bit sketchy as well, havent mixed with vinyls for quite some while, hehe.

yeah thats cool, the fact i saw earlier you using older/classic vinyl, never crossed my mind, my fluey head at moment is to blame!

'WELCOME TO THE CLASSICS" and the rusty vinyl! :music::super::music:

ACK!!! :angry:

* madly presses Stop on MySpace embedded player *

Anyone know of a Firefox extension that automatically stops tracks from playing on people's MySpace pages?

Those are more than twice as old as my interest in trance! :p

Then you're in for a history lesson then eyh? :)

1999-2000 was the big time for trance in Scandinavia. Tiesto, Ferry, Armin and all of those were everywhere. In Trance We Trust was the most selling compilation here in Norway and trance was way up on the sales charts.
I was playing at youth clubs at this time... 14-15 years old, hehe.

Communication :mml:

enjoying your history lesson in·iq·ui·trance?

Back