23-10-2008 ADE - Solarize Night

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
is that the end of the stage already? :o

lol they need to play Zombie Nation... that's basically what the crowd looks like... bunch of zombies swaying back and forth... they need some real dancers haha... I think if I were there it'd make more sense to sit back and smoke a spliff and sip a nice cold drink...

Will Holland b2b Kane in the mix now:music:

* LIVE BROADCAST from ADE - Solarize Night ~ Will Holland b2b Kane Nelson ~ Now Listening & Watching Video : 750 *

its up

its really not us that have issues... its the upload from the venue, its not strong enough :(

bummer Dan - something that showed up until now ? :cap:

:music: but having fun nevertheless ! :grinning:

is that the end of the stage already? :o
Yes... it's the end of the stage, sorry Mario but the Princess is in another castle.
:)

lol they need to play Zombie Nation... that's basically what the crowd looks like... bunch of zombies swaying back and forth... they need some real dancers haha... I think if I were there it'd make more sense to sit back and smoke a spliff and sip a nice cold drink...
:lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

it's better then a few minutes back :mask:

* Now Listening & Watching Video : 768 ~ LIVE BROADCAST from ADE - Solarize Night ~ Will Holland b2b Kane Nelson *

soundz so great :mml: