23-10-2008 ADE - Solarize Night

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
not really prog , well the adele track wasn't , it was a great house remix none the less, sounded a bit proggy indeed, somewhere between house & progressive house ^^

very funky stuff so far \o/

i never knew house sounded that good :wow: :wow: :wow:

* was big fun to me - have to go yet ~ bye my friends !

mmm, like it!
:icecream:

:bravo: :friends: :grinning:​
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 40 (24 members and 16 guests)
danmark_ori, PatrickJ, saintjules, Techno Fiend, DJ_Unibob, dfx+, Config+, marcneel, Altered-Mind+, aakos, wailo, cesarislas_, FlyAway, t4e+, Tomek+, angel_hu, apocalypse_now, although+, jeffiethompson, Newman81, tunes07, jessman1128, Luan Cerq+, and :dancing: colin :music: :dancing:

and>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>on :dancing: the music goes !
:clap:

:bravo: :friends:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 40 (24 members and 16 guests)
danmark_ori, PatrickJ, saintjules, Techno Fiend, DJ_Unibob, dfx+, Config+, marcneel, Altered-Mind+, aakos, wailo, cesarislas_, FlyAway, t4e+, Tomek+, angel_hu, apocalypse_now, although+, jeffiethompson, Newman81, tunes07, jessman1128, Luan Cerq+, and colin :music:

and>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>on the music goes !

bb good night :wink:

ChOoOoOoN!!!! :choon:

:music::music::music::music::music:

i never knew house sounded that good :wow: :wow: :wow:

well that's why i say never say in advance it will be crappy, there's some awesome stuff in the house scene too , i thought that remix was really trancy , very lovely :choon:

:bravo: :friends: :grinning: