23-10-2008 ADE - Solarize Night

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Dan...that was DONE :D I told one of my friend and friend (girl) Now I and she listining :) I put link on MSN :) Every event :D Told everybody who likes electronic :) and they listen....thx to me :D

Dan...that was DONE :D I told one of my friend and friend (girl) Now I and she listining :) I put link on MSN :) Every event :D Told everybody who likes electronic :) and they listen....thx to me :D

u deserve a beer for that mate! :grinning: :beer:

so nice set however i have to go now..it's 2.56am and i need to sleep..my eyes r burnin'...
c u on intuition night on ah.fm! :wink: i hope will be tuned! :grinning:

bye ppl! :wave:

tell all your friends about AH.FM :)

Yes I will do it! But I know only some people who also like this music...
But one I know I would phone right now but he must get up early tomorrow I think..

Last edited:
u deserve a beer for that mate! :grinning: :beer:

hehee thx dude :) Beck's pls :D I'm awake every night and digg some new music :D ...U know, Arnej is from Bosnia to :) Born here

so nice set however i have to go now..it's 2.56am and i need to sleep..my eyes r burnin'...

cya later aakos :wave: :hug:

this i will never understand, what's this with getting used to music? either you like it or you don't, what's there to get used to?

its called expanding ur horizons. im pretty sure u get bored of the uplift at some point and may want to hear something different and fresh..

or maybe ur one of those types that just love uplift the most and thats all. (which i wont be surprised if im correct)

Simon Patterson - Us nice nice :D

This tune was tiesto play in croatia.....I was crazy for this melody :) and finaly I found it :) One more melody I did not find :(

Good night, I also think so! already 3'clock in the morning:hmmm:

Simon Patterson - Us
hehe :D not nice nice :D

DJ Tiesto - Magik Journey
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D he killing me :)

Back