23-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heh nice :) this is internet through mobile sim card...you know :) ...so do you knows how download is for hour or?:)

it depends of the network... if its good they can go up to 7megs per second so your limit will be full fast :) if its slow speed u might get one 100 meg set in an hour or so

How are you doing? Have you already a christmas tree? :)

my gf had a plastic one up already here... i prefer real ones though... doing good :)

my gf had a plastic one up already here... i prefer real ones though... doing good :)
Yeah, real ones are definately better. You can feel the smell of this tree. :P And how do you like this event? :) I hope you are have a snow there in Finland. :) We got it in Poland, so it's even nice, looks beatiful but it would be better if my town would have only detached houses. :)

it depends of the network... if its good they can go up to 7megs per second so your limit will be full fast :) if its slow speed u might get one 100 meg set in an hour or so

it will be the second case becouse I have in 32 minutes some 64 MB with little browser work...soo.... I must watch it ...thanks :iagree::friends:

Yeah, real ones are definately better. You can feel the smell of this tree. :P And how do you like this event? :) I hope you are have a snow there in Finland. :) We got it in Poland, so it's even nice, looks beatiful but it would be better if my town would have only detached houses. :)

yes we have in Finland about 20cm's of snow but im in UK right now.... there is a white ground here too though :o

this is a great event as always :mml:

ok lunch time brb

50.gif

:grinning2::grinning2::grinning2:

Cold Blue - Mount Everest :choonalert:

Back