23-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was fun - take care - see you soon !

yes, I know the feeling, last night (my time) happened on Activa set (awesome set it was btw) I was very tired but the music and the joy was more than this and stay til the end of the show, later I went to sleep (I was listening musicfor more than 14 hours in a row)

What a kind of mixtures feelings my friend!:)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:grinning: I do have to leave now friends ! :wave:

massive.gif

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 73
(48 members and 25 guests)

danmark_ori, DjElf, Darlene+, GATO, AndyAce, Luki Luciano+, Matt Senses, TeroA+, Szwarc, Pekin Clubbers+, Acuario51+, Robert ah+, p10kle, Vinsanity+, nibiruflush+, Miss Glam+, ricatro, Vira, SUNNY TOMORROW+, XrCiZeR, SentriX+, keni, breda, BehBo0, T-Rance+, senzorianu, Ghost Factor, UnanyMouse, kastis, MoiseS+, Kabra, electronicMeli, Leuzimn+, Noir, bvdh+, Vitrommer, Gab, evyqueen87+, aakos+, Decky, damiano, dimmygud, Dings, ComPYZ, salimtek, FDAD, m1lanezu and: Hurricane :wave:

massive.gif

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 73
(48 members and 25 guests)

danmark_ori, DjElf, Darlene+, GATO, AndyAce, Luki Luciano+, Matt Senses, TeroA+, Szwarc, Pekin Clubbers+, Acuario51+, Robert ah+, p10kle, Vinsanity+, nibiruflush+, Miss Glam+, ricatro, Vira, SUNNY TOMORROW+, XrCiZeR, SentriX+, keni, breda, BehBo0, T-Rance+, senzorianu, Ghost Factor, UnanyMouse, kastis, MoiseS+, Kabra, electronicMeli, Leuzimn+, Noir, bvdh+, Vitrommer, Gab, evyqueen87+, aakos+, Decky, damiano, dimmygud, Dings, ComPYZ, salimtek, FDAD, m1lanezu, Hurricane

BYE POLAR :friends: sleep well!

massive.gif