23-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hello everyone just a quick update, Simon Patterson gave us the show, seems like 4 Strings did not yet upload and the are supposed to play today, if he does not upload we will put Simon in this spot.

108 Simon Patterson - End Of Year Countdown 2009

Merry Xmas to all and I really hope all of you are having a amazing time hugs all family!

hey Dan! Nice news! Thank you & Merry Christmas! :friends:

HI EVERYONE!!!

tuned for airbase...but i was little sleep..so dont took much atention to airbase and arnej set..so sad T.T

:super: Still Time :super:

hello everyone just a quick update, Simon Patterson gave us the show, seems like 4 Strings did not yet upload and the are supposed to play today, if he does not upload we will put Simon in this spot.

Merry Xmas to all and I really hope all of you are having a amazing time hugs all family!

I hope 4 strings forgets :)

:choon:

thats the best gift i could get to christmas !!!! thank you Dan ! :) :super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

hello everyone just a quick update, Simon Patterson gave us the show, seems like 4 Strings did not yet upload and they are supposed to play today, if he does not upload we will put Simon in this spot.

:super:Thanks Dan!!!:friends::hug:

Aztec !!!!!!!!!! My top 10 of the year

hello everyone just a quick update, Simon Patterson gave us the show, seems like 4 Strings did not yet upload and they are supposed to play today, if he does not upload we will put Simon in this spot.

THANK YOU, DAN!!! :super::super::super:

Back