23-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was nice set :)

well its not baddly done from a technical standpoint as this current one is too, but as you can hear the tunes dont make ''much sense'' one after the other, is hard to put into words:P

hehe,you have a point in there :ee::ee::ee:

Nosotros somos latinos e hispanos que tambien tenemos derecho a expresar lo que sentimos, estas en el lugar equivocado, deja de discriminar a la gente.

creo que no leistes el mensaje, este es un foro en Ingles, esta en las condiciones de uso, el idioma oficial por lo tanto es el ingles, aqui no se trata de discriminaciones amigo, aqui se trata de seguir las reglas, asi de simple es....

Lo que comenta 90degrees es simple, nadie se molesta si de vez en cuando se usa un idioma distinto, pero si molesta cuando se usa repetidamente, es como si estubieras en una reunion y de repente todo el mundo te empieza a hablar en un idioma que no entiendes, te sentirias comodo?

No lo creo...

saludos hermano de Colombia...!:friends:

I made this explanation in spanish to try to explain better to my friend here, sorry about it.... :)

Nice chilly progressive :)

Always liked SlanG's sets :music:

Kata is not here now :lolz:

I think is about the sets itselves, and the christmas day aproaching, everybody is on shopping mode now, season greetings in effect....:)

I think is about the sets itselves, and the christmas day aproaching, everybody is on shopping mode now, season greetings in effect....:)

well,maybe that too,but i think its due to the time in europe atm :book: many ppl is sleeping now :lol:

No, it's because Kata is not here :LMAO:

Just kidding, yeah it has something to with Christmas and also most Europeans who seem to be the major population on the forums being asleep :)

No, it's because Kata is not here :LMAO:

Just kidding, yeah it has something to with Christmas and also most Europeans who seem to be the major population on the forums being asleep :)

:lolz::lolz::lolz:

Back