23-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hahahahhahaha you waited in the corner to beat me :):lol:

baaad vinnie baaaaaaaaaad vinnie :(

I m fine! I m at work....having coffee and trying to figure out where to start first...I m just waiting for xmass holiday and my trip for NY to Rome :)
So I guess everything is fine with that chick you're talking about :lol::mask:

How about you? Any plans for the holiday??? hmmm yeah I know (and I m more than jealous) YOU ARE ON HOLIDAY EVERY DAY :beat:*sniffy*:)

Rome for NY? why? thought maybe you go to one of the party islands...:unsure:

and you are absolutely right...everyday is a saturday...(except i don't party like i used to :()

btw, before you go and make any plans for the summer...do you want to go to N1? I received a flyer on my FB inbox about N1 2010. I want to make sure you don't cop out and plan some fantastic holiday somewhere instead of going with me to an old army barracks for live music show...:lol:

Rome for NY? why? thought maybe you go to one of the party islands...:unsure:

and you are absolutely right...everyday is a saturday...(except i don't party like i used to :()

btw, before you go and make any plans for the summer...do you want to go to N1? I received a flyer on my FB inbox about N1 2010. I want to make sure you don't cop out and plan some fantastic holiday somewhere instead of going with me to an old army barracks for live music show...:lol:

different year, same shit :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:choon:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

El brian :)

Pues aca tengo muchos

www.soundcloud.com/liza-divine

y pues con el nos fuimos de gira a mexico... a chetumal y cancun, y pues aca en el salvador tambien hemos tocado... :hug:

hahaha :bravo: ya me van a ver x ahi tambn.....yo soy cuate de osko......ahora vivo en los angeles y he tocado en un par de lugares aca......no toco en afterhours x q no he querido pero uno de estos dias vamos a organizar algo bueno bueno pra centro america!!! :dance:

how are you today?
ready for a new madness EOYC day? :mml:

Back