23-12-2011 EOYC Day 6

Don't need that!!! I've music!!!
However i wanted to say: I allready have them!!! hahaha ;) Those things don't make you Happy!!! Believe me!!! BUT: you have to try them before you experience that, here must :iagree:with you...

ehm... a big house, a big car, and mo'money? :)

thanks!

:iagree::iagree::iagree:
but almost every set of today! :mask: Best day of this year :bully:

AAAND MARCO V TREATMENT OF KILLERS :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

artworks-000011475072-w5xfkl-crop.jpg

Dance!
1266513524_1258071633_1-8.gif

Mr. Brightside (Marco V Treatment)

Nice over of this very amazing set!!! Very very big thanks for you Cliff.

it was only a kisss............... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah insaneeeeeeeeeeee
very energetic set Cliff... you blew my mind bro

1599 Listeners ~ 121 Cliff Coenraad - EOYC 2011 on AH.FM

The Killers - Mr. Brightside

Killers, The
Killers, The
Discography at Discogs :book:
Real Name: Brandon Richard Flowers, David Brent Keuning, Mark August Stoermer, Ronnie Vannucci Jr.
Images for Killers, The

Members: Brandon Flowers, Dave Keuning, Mark Stoermer, Ronnie Vannucci

Profile: Formed in Las Vegas in 2002.
They took their name from the fake band playing in the video for New Order's Crystal