• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:blush: hehe hello :music:

If I'm not gonna hear something different than trancy trance tonight I'm gonna freak out so...

Eww.. I've always liked male vocals but this one must be one of the exceptions, altough beat is nice. ;)

hey deadlyeight, :hug:

now you are a predator too? a foxy:super:

hahahah yeah i guess so mate! don't bite too hard now :P

and yeah i thought it was time for a change, saw the fox and was like that is a good ava pic! so i took it cropped it and threw it on :mask:

If I'm not gonna hear something different than trancy trance tonight I'm gonna freak out so...

Eww.. I've always liked male vocals but this one must be one of the exceptions, altough beat is nice. ;)

you don't like trance CG? what do you like?:)

hehe I hope the set is ok then :)

01. Mike Mikhjian - The Light On The Other Side (Original Mix) [Coldharbour]
02. Aly & Fila vs FKN ft Jahala - How Long (Kris O'Neil Remix) [Soundpiercing]

I'm off to bed now :wave: enjoy your stay! :hug:

and yeah i thought it was time for a change, saw the fox and was like that is a good ava pic! so i took it cropped it and threw it on :mask:

no more master yoda :(

that's cool:super:

fu(k i can tell u how long its gonna b till i rip ur freakin tongue out
thts 2 seconds

you don't like trance CG? what do you like?:)

I don't like trancy trance or uplifting. I call it 'happy trance' which is not happy for me :) I like progressive, progressive - house, tech-trance, electro, some minimal sounds. My fav show lately on AH is Main Room T4L.. I enjoy it as much as you enjoy shows like Extrema.. I have always been weird if it comes to music taste. :)

Ummm.. I like it what comes now..:)

fu(k i can tell u how long its gonna b till i rip ur freakin tongue out
thts 2 seconds

seriously bro, when you going to publicate your dictionary. we need it desperately :)

I don't like trancy trance or uplifting. I call it 'happy trance' which is not happy for me :) I like progressive, progressive - house, tech-trance, electro, some minimal sounds. My fav show lately on AH is Main Room T4L.. I enjoy it as much as you enjoy shows like Extrema.. I have always been weird if it comes to music taste. :)

hhah was going to ask if this was more like it :lol::lol: its got a nice vibe to it!

01. Mike Mikhjian - The Light On The Other Side (Original Mix) [Coldharbour]
02. Aly & Fila vs FKN ft Jahala - How Long (Kris O'Neil Remix) [Soundpiercing]
03. Dousk - Nails (Original Mix) [Vapour]

Dont worry piccoli, I will convert her :tongue: :grinning:

Back