Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Markus Schulz
01. Timo Garcia and Ricky Stone - Uncle Fly
02. Leron, Yves Eaux & C-Jay - Fantoom Lust (Kaycee Taylor Remix)
03. Jay Lumen - Clear Memories (Ormatie Remix)
04. Adrian Ivan - Shana
05. Gabriel Miller- Back To Zurich

it doesnt make any sense to me.... it sounds kinda funny :lol: R's are hard

18 years old rite? :mask:

R's are similar in polish and africans so it's not a problem for me. Both languages are actually quite hard and 'agressive'. When you listen to normal talk in africans it sounds like a fight. It's also similar to dutch/german so people here are suprised when I understand what they are talking about ( ich spreche detusch :lol: )
I teach Michelle ( my 18 yrs old roommate ) how to say yes, good morning and thank you in polish and she teach me just bad words I can't even say here :lol:

a cat got your tongues? :lol:

Hey The Bee I guess we'll meet again soon :)

R's are similar in polish and africans so it's not a problem for me. Both languages are actually quite hard and 'agressive'. When you listen to normal talk in africans it sounds like a fight. It's also similar to dutch/german so people here are suprised when I understand what they are talking about ( ich spreche detusch :lol: )
I teach Michelle ( my 18 yrs old roommate ) how to say yes, good morning and thank you in polish and she teach me just bad words I can't even say here :lol:

haha I wish would remember those words now.... :lol: its similar with Dutch not German I think.... danmark ori might understand some of it..... its Afrikaans btw :mask:

Markus Schulz
04. Adrian Ivan - Shana
06. Carlo Resoort - Visa Versa

ok im off for a lil.... see you all later or tomorrow :wave:

Markus Schulz
04. Adrian Ivan - Shana
06. Carlo Resoort - Visa Versa
07. Evil Waves - Mimi

Liking this prog set here! Nice change from harder stuff I enjoy

:mml::mml::mml:

haha I wish would remember those words now.... :lol: its similar with Dutch not German I think.... danmark ori might understand some of it..... its Afrikaans btw :mask:

yep. Dutch, no German. I càn understand Afrikaans because it contains pretty much a mix of ' mutated / old Dutch and English ! :music:

ok im off for a lil.... see you all later or tomorrow :wave:

take care, trace of trance ! :hug:

no idea how to write it.. :)
they just tell me how to say it and i repeat it and try to remember ;) and tell me that dutch is not similar to german a bit ?

Back