Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
TCL: I see that Fernie and Trancehead82 are NOT up yet. Hmph. THey just don't make 'em like they used to. Ha!

Verzonden om 19:30 op zondag :super:

from an ( unattended by the time ) Google Talk chat 1.5 hours ago :)
:music: How was your Trance night out Fernie ? :)

my trance night was awesome!!!:w00t: but my question is, where did TCL go? She dissapeared in thin air. :wow:

Hi folks, thx for listening

just voted: massive set :clap2:

thanks to you and Kamil Polner - really enjoyed both your set as the fact we met you here on the Afterhours.FM forum ! :grinning:

I hope to see you next time ! :)

* Google Talk mode *

my trance night was awesome!!!:w00t: but my question is, where did TCL go? She dissapeared in thin air. :wow:

she's at home - recovering from some pretty extended amount of music, she told me ! :grinning:​
TCL: Hello love. (kiss) No music for me today. I'm kind of musiced out ... A tiny bit hung over, too. Ha! I had a very good time last night. The music was wonderful and the company was great. [smile]
.. .. ..

TCL: I'm going to get something to eat. I'll be back a little later on. (kiss)

:music: how about you, fernie ? Are you ' musiced out ' too ? :lol:

she's at home - recovering from some pretty extended amount of music, she told me ! :grinning:​

i have been musiced out from last week also but got the mood back today :grinning: :super:

:lol: ME?! :lol: I can never be musiced out! I love trance so much I need it 24 hours a day everyday! :):music:

* trance 'black out' mode (navy ed.) * knock out rev.

:lol: ME?! :lol: I can never be musiced out! I love trance so much I need it 24 hours a day everyday! :):music:

:boxing: tbh ( to be honest ) : I was a bit disappointed too when I noticed
:cat: TCL's ' musiced out ' :p :lolz:

:boxing: tbh ( to be honest ) : I was a bit disappointed too when I noticed​

:cat: TCL's ' musiced out ' :p :lolz:

:lol: yea, she stayed all night long when Markus was in town, but last night she left way to early. trancehead82 and i were looking around but no luck. :music:

Back