Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Andre Visior And Kay Stone - Something For Your Mind (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)

* remembering the ' good old times ' ! mode *

+1!:super: Hey Polar....how r u??? TCL??? busy here with kids getting ready to go back to school....will try to catch you during the week while I'm at work :grinning:

:hug: those times are 'over' for the time being, TomJones ! My only chance to be on-line, worse: even to listen to Afterhours.FM, is during the weekend ! My new fulltime job prevents me from any webaccess during work time ! And after having seated all day behind a computer's screen and some 1½ hours travel back home, most often I'm too tired to do anything else as go to sleep :sleeping: .. .. .. and I don't like using a computer either anymore after 8 hours ! :grinning:
You've got my chat ID and e-mail address, right ? :music:

:dancing: good afternoon España ! :grinning:​

Good afternoon:hmmm:Rather bad would say:pjust been raining all day long, bad for the mood, bad for the business.... but at least good for our countryside and water reserve!!!:grinning:

one house track! :p

but is great :D

In a very smooth mood mr leblanc today!!??:grinning::super:Loads of vocals as well!! Let me see:hmmm: yes, conclusion: LIKE IT, gives me sunshine in this shi..ty day!!!:grinning::dancing:

In a very smooth mood mr leblanc today!!??:grinning::super:Loads of vocals as well!! Let me see:hmmm: yes, conclusion: LIKE IT, gives me sunshine in this shi..ty day!!!:grinning::dancing:

yeah in this episode is much good vocals... because I love vocal tracks :)

Christina Aguilera - Hurt (Deadmau5 Electro Mix)

is beautiful :)

yeah in this episode is much good vocals... because I love vocal tracks :)

Fine with me!!:grinning: Most play though guys and say they don't like!!! But it is just pure front of the house!! Deep inside they like it!!!
I assume my feminin side, and say it loud: ME LIKE VOCALS!!!!!!!:grinning::super::mask:

Fine with me!!:grinning: Most play though guys and say they don't like!!! But it is just pure front of the house!! Deep inside they like it!!!
I assume my feminin side, and say it loud: ME LIKE VOCALS!!!!!!!:grinning::super::mask:

exactly! :)

now uplifting small change ^^

Back