24-02-2010 Manuel Le Saux - Extrema

Pick your favourite track from this week's show, pick the Extrema Winner Track!!

• Total voters
Hey c00l.d00d ! :hug:

Know all about it... :( ... And worst still to come: getting busier and busier when graduation projects nears the finish... ;)

Succes with it! :good2:

Yeah, know the feeling as well. Glad I've put that all behind me now :)
Btw, hi marco! :friends:

Here the same weather :LMAO: ... But today also seen something that could be the sun :dontknow: at least very hazy...

Hey c00l.d00d ! :hug:

Know all about it... :( ... And worst still to come: getting busier and busier when graduation projects nears the finish... ;)

Succes with it! :good2:

Hey,Marco!
Thanks a lot for the message....yeah, I know that things will get more and more complicated as time runs to the end....and that´s why I´m already working hard, so I don´t have to run behind the schedule later this year....:grinning:

* Now Raving: 1411 ~ Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 167 on AH.FM *

01 - 7 Skies - Caffeine (Original Mix)(Anjunabeats)
02 - Avenger - First Sight (Corderoy Remix)(Mondo)
03 - Andy Tau - Hidden Message (Dan Stone Remix)(Alter Ego)
04 - Cold Blue - Downhill (Original Mix)(Anjunabeats)

:grinning: good evening all ! :wave:

massive.gif