24-02-2010 Manuel Le Saux - Extrema

Pick your favourite track from this week's show, pick the Extrema Winner Track!!

• Total voters
beautiful melody:love::love::love:

what you guys were up too, to meet the police?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:music: They just saw two guys walking the streets at night. And a cat joining :cat: :wub: :lolz: Moosh waited 5 meters behind the police car untill our ID's were checked. Such thing doesn't happen at daylight, when you in fact walk the same streets the same way ! :sleeping: :cap:

:music: They just saw two guys walking the streets at night. And a cat joining :cat: :wub: :lolz: Moosh waited 5 meters behind the police car untill our ID's were checked. Such thing doesn't happen at daylight, when you in fact walk the same streets the same way ! :sleeping: :cap:

:lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

:grinning: good evening all ! :wave:

massive.gif

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 81
(38 members and 43 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, c00l.d00d+, Smithers+, LeSaux+, ollie+, Lokki+, piccoli+, Katadunkass+, Christele2602, lolosormiou+, Above 8 Below, SUNNY TOMORROW+, trancefan0883+, marco18+, Wailo+, frank1012, Jorn van Deynhoven, whale, Buffalodave2+, jarminvonnitely, Matt Trigle+, FLJProject, Jellyfish+, CYBER KID+, Sam B+, Djan Sean+, p10kle, lucho26, Hakunan, Cucmey, laurenbee007+, Gunnar F, Kamilozz, avoice217+, Kraz, MikeX, T-Rance+

Good evening Danmark! :)

rawful, Sam B, lolosormiou, piccoli+, danmark_ori+, SUNNY TOMORROW, FLJProject, Above 8 Below+, Matt Trigle+, Smithers+, Katadunkass, trancefan0883+, belladonna, Djan Sean, Wailo, Lokki+, Jellyfish+, nikaburg, whale+, Buffalodave2, c00l.d00d+, uplift_l0v3r, p10kle, marco18+, boww!+, ollie+, Christele2602+, frank1012, Jorn van Deynhoven+, jarminvonnitely+, CYBER KID+, lucho26, Hakunan, Cucmey, laurenbee007, Gunnar F, Kamilozz, avoice217, Kraz, T-Rance+

hello everybody again! ;)

Hey Manny !
You're doing an amazing job tonight again...:bravo:
As you see, you played the room 'full' already ! :good2:

Hey,Marco!
Thanks a lot for the message....yeah, I know that things will get more and more complicated as time runs to the end....and that´s why I´m already working hard, so I don´t have to run behind the schedule later this year....:grinning:

Yes... But then still... You'll discover... there are always new refinements to make and things that also could be researched :) Things that now still lie beyond the horizon...

But very good to start working hard! :good:

nah, i think it's my fault as well, i've been lazy to get my ass over here :mask: how are you?

Me too... I was mostly back too late, last weeks .. ;)

Mr. Marco, i know you guys had a good time in Germany:):)

True! :D It was an amazing 'holiday', but a restless one, :lol:

:captain: We're fine SUNNY TOMORROW ! :cap: ( DJ Eunostos just entering the attic = computer right now. Last night we had a walk with Moosh ( and met the Dutch police :ee: ):) :hug:

Have they charged you both ? :grinning:

:friends:

Glad to see you here m8! What's up?

Lovely tune, as always, by Manuel tonight! :super:

I'm doing fine thanks and now tired again a hard day and i'm wake up since 4.15 am for work.
Otherwise all is perfect, manuel rocking my life now :super:

Back