Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey gang, just saying hi real quick :wave:
off to class, but loving the set so far :super:

So Cold! :lovers:

:choon: :choon:

Hopefully Sebastian plays Sebastian Brandt pres. Guised - Never Alone (Onova Remix) as well. One of the best tunes of 2008 so far!

Btw, is there another blank point tonight? Have tonight no work, so I can finally join it :super:

Last edited:
Hopefully Sebastian plays Sebastian Brandt pres. Guised - Never Alone (Onova Remix) as well. One of the best tunes of 2008 so far!

Btw, is there another blank tonight? Have tonight no work, so I can finally join it :super:

you have Sied van Riel and Magik:)

i'm doing goodl, at work at the moment:p

i definitely know what that's like. i just woke up about an hour ago after having worked a 12 hour shift. :wacko: :wow: :sleeping:

but now im home with today and 2morrow off so i can kick back and relax. :puff: :music:

:wave:
how are u?

Hi KaScH... I'm great! Thanks :hug:I just got an offer from SA-UK Music for my vocals and I'm so looking forward to working with them soon. I hope it will work out good.

What about you?

i definitely know what that's like. i just woke up about an hour ago after having worked a 12 hour shift. :wacko: :wow: :sleeping:

but now im home with today and 2morrow off so i can kick back and relax. :puff: :music:

12 hour shift, that sucks badly:wacko:

Back