24-03-2010 Live Broadcast DiP iN South Beach Miami

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
this will be MASSIVE:grinning:

i think it's ****** well i can't really but i can't say...Evy went to south beach over the week-end.

National Hotel Miami

Great pictures!! Yep, that's what it looks like. The Pool is beautiful and it's right on the beach. Poolside + oceanfront!!

See you in the sun!

Hey everyone,

We have added some über-exclusive Front Row Booth Side VIP table service packages to our wantickets centre. :super:

Packages are for a group of six (of your best friends)...perfect for reuniting and unwinding poolside. Package includes 2 premium bottles.

You will enjoy a stellar, unobstructed view of the action. You couldn't get closer to the decks unless you were behind them yourself! :music:
Get more info at: www.wanttickets.com/DiP

AND!

We’d like to take a moment to tell you about the killer sound system we’re working with for this event.

Exclusive to the DiP iN Pool Party at WMC is Void Acoustics, brought to you by AIS Chicago. Void are known for pioneering cutting edge technology with groundbreaking aesthetics - building a reputation for high impact products combining sonic and visual motion. Check them out at www.voidaudio.com and www.aisaudio.com .

oh my god we are here wmc 2010 woooohooooooooot

i am trying to get some internet so that when i goto the event , i can go live on forum:lol:
do it pls, do it, pls, do it pls, do it, pls, do it pls, do it, pls, ......
DO IT!!!!!!! PLSSSSSSSSS :D

I will wake up an extra hour earlier that morning to work ;)

16 CET will be start and finish will be 03:00 AM CET

16 CET
15 UK Time
11 AM EST time

oh my ,,,how exciting we are here ....i am just about to go out to south beach ..it;s now 3;30pm.tuesday aftern00n .so i have to be home early tonight....-

Back