How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
blue tente - let you go (mindsoundscapes remix) :super::super:still the best ever

I hope that he is, too. It's spring and the cats are shedding. I found little clumps of his fur and a whisker that he had shed in my house. I'm keeping those things in case he is gone. He is a favorite that I named after a close friend whom I love. I do NOT want to lose him. I just don't. I'm not ready to lose him. But he may be gone and my heart is already breaking. I do not know how to tell my friend that his Cat is gone. Doing that will just about kill me. :cry::cat:

it's not your fault, you know that cats are individualists and have different strange ideas :wink: but i understand that you're afraid :( just hope that he will come back home soon :hug:

Hello:wave: scarlette :hug: I saw your post :wave:earlier... sorry bout that...Had a phone call:hug:

hello :hug: hehe, no problem :wink:

almost at the end off a great mix from 4 strings, dont forget to vote please:super::dance::music::friends:

* Uplifting Into Energy : 963 ~ 4strings - binary frequency 32 on AH.FM *

eheheeee Danmark, you made a mistake in some word there:mask::lol:

:tease: RLY ? :angel:

:hmmm: What if I put the applied word ' uplifting ' on purpose ? :devil:

:cap: Agree : now we've got a topic to spam about :)

:hug:

:tease: RLY ? :angel:

:hmmm: What if I put I applied the word ' uplifting ' on purpose ? :devil:

Agree : now we've got a topic to spam about :)

:hug:

ahahahah LOL, nah it's ok, i it's enough for me, a made my declaration about that subject so many times:lol::lol:

* Now Listening : 552 ~ Replay 4strings - binary frequency 32 on AH.FM 24-04-200

:dancing: nice to hear :replay: this set again ! :super:

:rave: